The Official: I had a random thought, so I posted it thread

Jets Babe

are you ready for the 17 year cicada's ?  protect small and young or newly planted trees with netting, larger mature trees can hanle it

the females (figures) do all the damage

should only be about a billion per square mile.

they come out when the ground gets to 64 degrees usually in may

• Replies 767
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not ready for it but the articles I've seen have me shook.

They say they should be LOUD. 

There's been some advances in headphones in the last 17 years, I imagine those lightweight models which specialize in blocking out surrounding sound should fly off the shelves.  People are going to want to sleep.

I'm not ready for it but the articles I've seen have me shook.

They say they should be LOUD. 

There's been some advances in headphones in the last 17 years, I imagine those lightweight models which specialize in blocking out surrounding sound should fly off the shelves.  People are going to want to sleep.

I just bought my house the last time they came up.  DUDE!!!!  The gigantic sycamore in my yard was almost too loud to approach. Not even kidding.  The sound stayed ringing in your ears for about 5 minutes after you got in the car.  Luckily a storm knocked half the tree down on my fence and the rest I had taken down.  LOL  The sound these things make is nuts.  YET.. After they die off the carcasses are cool too run over with the lawn mower.  BONUS

are you ready for the 17 year cicada's ?  protect small and young or newly planted trees with netting, larger mature trees can hanle it

the females (figures) do all the damage

should only be about a billion per square mile.

they come out when the ground gets to 64 degrees usually in may

Oh sh** has it been that long?  I remember the last one.

I was 10.  F*** I'm old.

While we're on the subject of evolution, nobody has ever explained why this old science fiction story can't be true:

If primates evolved, why haven't dogs, cats, tigers, etc also evolved just as much and aren't they waiting for the right moment to suddenly kill us all and take over.

Good question.  Not sure.

And how did flies get to be named after flying? They should be called nasties.  Birds and Bees are more deserving of the honor.

If birds were flies, flies would be sh*t birds no?

According to science, bees are a miracle.

Archived