The Official: I had a random thought, so I posted it thread

Jets Babe

• Replies 767
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LOL.  Yeah, no amount of laundering is going to save those things.

They will never make it to the machine. As soon as you get isolated in the stall hoping you did not leave a trail to expose your location getting rid of "them" is the only thing on your mind. The crappola and shorts become the same entity. Just like when a zombie bites your friend, only way to be sure is kill them both.

They will never make it to the machine. As soon as you get isolated in the stall hoping you did not leave a trail to expose your location getting rid of "them" is the only thing on your mind. The crappola and shorts become the same entity. Just like when a zombie bites your friend, only way to be sure is kill them both.

I really am sitting here chuckling.  Very well phrased. 

Agreed, BTW.

• 4 weeks later...

Or no white before Memorial Day.   Just a bunch of repressed, uptight rich folks making stuff up.

I think the no white before Memorial Day thing started way back when the country was a bit colder, (I can remember ponds and streams routinely freezing over that do not now), and the tradition no doubt started over a century ago.  So things were even colder.  Back then, it wasn't a good idea to wear white even in the early spring because if you get lost in a snowstorm in those pre-automobile days, nobody would be able to find you.

A few minutes ago I'm driving along the suburban/country road out of the central town.  Guy in front of me is scrupulously following the 35 mph speed limit few people observe even though nobody's ahead of him..

It was a red Corvette convertible, top down.

This guy buys a Corvette so that on the best day of the year, he can drive prudently and cautiously.

Jacuzzi commercial just on ESPN:  

"For just a few dollars a day...you can relax in your own hot-tub".

Then they flashed the price tag: $4,550.

It might only be a few dollars a day, but they fail to mention that there are 1,516 days involved. 

for just a few dollars a day I can drive a Lamborghini. 

Jacuzzi commercial just on ESPN:  

"For just a few dollars a day...you can relax in your own hot-tub".

Then they flashed the price tag: $4,550.

It might only be a few dollars a day, but they fail to mention that there are 1,516 days involved. 

for just a few dollars a day I can drive a Lamborghini. 

In fairness, your Jacuzzi should last you the 4 years it would take to make it $3 a day.

I say get one.

Thank you for calling; a representative will be with you shortly.
Please enter your 30-digit account number, including hyphens, followed by the pound sign. We won't remember it, and they'll still ask for it again when they answer.

We only have you type it in to mess with you. 
Have a nice day!

• 2 weeks later...

When I was a kid, my parents used to take us for two weeks up to a trailer right on the shore of Lake Champlain.  Clearest water I ever saw.

Now I find out there has always been a Loch Ness type thing in Lake Champlain.

Nobody told us!

the kids in the mystery machine figured out "champ" was really the old innkeeper, mr bojangles, drumming up publicity for tourism

Archived