The Official: I had a random thought, so I posted it thread

Jets Babe

• Replies 767
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The thing that worries me about Loch Ness Monster and Champ is that everybody sees only one, yet there have been sightings for hundreds of years.

Do these things reproduce like amoebas?  Where's Mrs. Loch Ness Monster and Champ's old lady?  And what did they do to the kids?

The thing that worries me about Loch Ness Monster and Champ is that everybody sees only one, yet there have been sightings for hundreds of years.

Do these things reproduce like amoebas?  Where's Mrs. Loch Ness Monster and Champ's old lady?  And what did they do to the kids?

Elvis takes them back to his homeworld in his spaceship?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Why is it that we have to stop calling the  # sign a pound and start calling it a hashtag instead?

For that matter, who changed it from the tic-tac-toe sign to the pound in the first place?

For my part, I refuse to acknowledge the hashtag's existence.

Why do crossfit dudes think it's ok to take off your shirt in these "crossfit" gyms?

And what's up with the knee high socks?

Seriously. I want answers.

Some of the crossfit guys are really are in great shape. But some of them seem to think the idea is to raise the barbell as high as they can and throw the rubberized plates down with as much force as possible, creating a huge amount of noise so everyone in the gym knows "I'M THE MAN!".

The socks seem to be a thing lax players wear. There is one guy in our local gym who seems to take his dressing for working out from Waldo as in "Where's Waldo?" with a beanie and everything. He may be Orthodox and trying to be cool. Not sure.

Saw a picture of a credit union branch I frequent and didn't recognize it.

Then I realized by the shadows that the pic was taken in the morning, and I had only seen it in the late afternoon.

Ever notice how the shadows change a buiding's looks completely from early in the day to late?

• 2 weeks later...

Any reptilians on this board?

I keep hearing on YouTube that you fellows run everything, and I feel it is only courteous if you let us know who you are.  Thank you.

Don't know any reptilians, but the Family Guy is definitely a ballchinean.

Peter_40fe8c_1648837.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

They're real, and they're specatcular.

Nothing funnier than sneaking in a Seinfeld reference except a Simpson's one.

That woman's body is just ridiculous. Id eat her ass like Woody seemed ready to do in the episode. I even watched that new TCM movie because I THOUGHT we would get a glimpse. Theyre so big and round and beautiful...I still cant get over how great they are and it was on TV four days ago. Glorious t!ts...absolutely glorious.

Sometimes I'll hear an old song for the first time in years, and the words/message seem

completely new and different from what I remember.

..by the way, 'Afternoon delight' is *not* about lemonade.

You mean like With A Little Help From My Friends?

Funny thing is, Joe Cocker sang the most popular version that only makes sense using the "legit" meaning.

• 5 months later...

Archived