The Official: I had a random thought, so I posted it thread

Jets Babe

I don't want to start anything, but I suspect this young lady has been surgically augmented.

jennstergerjets.jpg

Hmmmm..... the tight radii at the tangent point to the ribcage would suggest that. If you know her bro - see if she'll give us some pics with additional skin so we can make an educated assessment.

• Replies 767
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Fishooked!!!!

We need a funny stupid/cool pic thread over here.... pronto! :)

Fishooked isn't 1/2 the doosh I am...

Besides, i reckon doosh would be a step up for yer form of life..

LOL! proving my point..

heads all empty and i dont care....

Call me crazy, but aren't all Lounge threads about random thoughts that people chime in on? Well, excpet for Blackouts random newsclip posts. You know, seven year old girl found in woods with full beard - possible offspring of BP, kind of stuff.

Call me crazy, but aren't all Lounge threads about random thoughts that people chime in on? Well, excpet for Blackouts random newsclip posts. You know, seven year old girl found in woods with full beard - possible offspring of BP, kind of stuff.

:rl: Best post of the day :thumbup:

gladys.jpg

gladys.jpg

gladys-1.jpg

Good ole Gladys, you never disappoint me.

\:D/

It's the infamous Klecko73isGod. That gif became an uber-smily to represent a wide array of emotions and was coined Angry Klecko Face or AKF for short...

There were so many dueling Klecko's today that my head was spinning.

Archived