The Official: I had a random thought, so I posted it thread

Jets Babe

I dunno, just some place for all the ex-JIers to joke. Most here don't take kindly to our inside jokes.

don't take this the wrong way but if you want a thread to BS on that is JI exclusive well then.....go on over to JI. besides, who exactly are you referring to when you say ex-JI'ers. cause i honestly don't remember you at all on JI..... and this site was created by the original "ex JI'ers".

• Replies 767
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Wow... I wonder how many besides you and me are counted twice as well..

Right now (Just checked) its 84 active members at JI (including me for logging in to check the number) and 86 for JN.

Just absorb that for a moment. JI has 10,000 more registered members but, now, less active members at the moment.

I agree.

And disagree with you on this one BF4LC87, I think it's best to try to assimilate in as much as possible, lest some of us goofballs wear out our welcome.

F that..anyone I had beef with before doesn't become tofu here....

you all have been warned!!!

now I just have to go over to JI and start a fight with someone so I have a grudge to hold....

Here's my random thought:

I need more REAL LIFE friends. You people are giving me a ****ing headache.

lol.. funny thing is.. I have SO many friends.. no lie.. I chill with lots of people. But these ****ing sites make me think to myself.. wtf?

Right now (Just checked) its 84 active members at JI (including me for logging in to check the number) and 86 for JN.

Just absorb that for a moment. JI has 10,000 more registered members but, now, less active members at the moment.

sooth sure must have alot of aliases over at JI huh?

Easy way to drive membership numbers is to selectively have important football weeks be "member only" board viewing. Drives up membership numbers in a big way I would imagine. ;)

don't take this the wrong way but if you want a thread to BS on that is JI exclusive well then.....go on over to JI. besides, who exactly are you referring to when you say ex-JI'ers. cause i honestly don't remember you at all on JI..... and this site was created by the original "ex JI'ers".

I was 10Penny.

I just don't like that all of the good posters are at two places.

I really think this should be a JI-only thread.

On our website that we've been (well, some of us) have been posting at for nearly four years? Really? Seriously?

Hell no.

And yeah, some will "not take kind" to the inside jokes because those were JI inside jokes. They won't be understood here.

Everyone from JI really needs to just start anew here and just kind of blend into it all. We are welcoming you all with open arms and are happy to have most of you here so please just lay back and blend in.

On our website that we've been (well, some of us) have been posting at for nearly four years? Really? Seriously?

Hell no.

And yeah, some will "not take kind" to the inside jokes because those were JI inside jokes. They won't be understood here.

Everyone from JI really needs to just start anew here and just kind of blend into it all. We are welcoming you all with open arms and are happy to have most of you here so please just lay back and blend in.

+1000

We are Jet fans (except for MACPAC, of course) who are posting on a new message board for us. We are not JI fans. We just knew each other there.

It would be silly for a bunch of friends from Junior High School to form their own club when they go to High School together. No, they remain friends and join the larger high school community.

Everyone must start anew because none of us owe an allegiance to JI, but we do owe an allegiance to each other as friendly Jet fans so we must embrace our new Jet fans on JN.

+1000

We are Jet fans (except for MACPAC, of course) who are posting on a new message board for us. We are not JI fans. We just knew each other there.

It would be silly for a bunch of friends from Junior High School to form their own club when they go to High School together. No, they remain friends and join the larger high school community.

Everyone must start anew because none of us owe an allegiance to JI, but we do owe an allegiance to each other as friendly Jet fans so we must embrace our new Jet fans on JN.

Homo or no homo?

+1000

yeah, but you never lose the inside jokes...

I am 34 and I still have inside jokes from 20 years ago...

+1000

I will only agree to these terms if that means that none of you are allowed to make fun of me and fat chicks.

yeah, but you never lose the inside jokes...

I am 34 and I still have inside jokes from 20 years ago...

Nobody is saying don't continue the inside jokes with your fellow JI refugees, please, IDC, continue to do so. But don't expect all the "LOL's" or whathaveyou in response from people who have been here for a while, or forever.

:cheers:

Archived