The Official: I had a random thought, so I posted it thread

Jets Babe

• Replies 767
  • Created
  • Last Reply
How long does it take them to film these shows? A month? 3 weeks? They pump out these shows so quickly.

I'm sure most of the work is done in editing.

some are longer than others...I think I Love Money was shot over three months...

Editing is key...there are some scenes that they piece together from separate days just to give you "storyline"

Damn Ikey. I think I've seen you post more today than I've seen from you in months. Don't go disappearing on us again.

It's tough, I just started going to school at nights after work, the only time I really have to post is really late at night and briefly during the morning. This whole drama sucked me back in again, it's sad that the first think I checked when I got on a computer was this crap.

Plus the whole "vibe" of JI was wrong, just seemed like you were just one post away from a ban.

It's tough, I just started going to school at nights after work, the only time I really have to post is really late at night and briefly during the morning. This whole drama sucked me back in again, it's sad that the first think I checked when I got on a computer was this crap.

Plus the whole "vibe" of JI was wrong, just seemed like you were just one post away from a ban.

Don't feel too bad, I was away the past 5 days and after seeing some of this chaos, I've been sitting here reading through **** pretty much ever since I got back home. Its really rather sad actually. It just continues to prove the fact that I need more real friends and less e-friends. Of course as I say this I'm simultaneously posting on 2 Jets message boards. I hate my life.

What did you guys think of those PartyLikeNamath posters with <500 posts who would just randomly start a thread every 3 months about some relationship, legit or BS? Just seemed so strange.

And zachsjethouse, popping in every few months to start a thread about some BS "we got favre" (before we did) to flame the board and then disappear.

You still banned from the Cherepanov thread?

No, I was supposed to be banned for a month because Kleck got all faggoty, but yesterday I went to see what was going on...and I was unbanned.

I guess this whole bizzaro world thing has something to do with it.

I wonder if stupid threads are started here everytime someone famous kicks the bucket.

No, I was supposed to be banned for a month because Kleck got all faggoty, but yesterday I went to see what was going on...and I was unbanned.

I guess this whole bizzaro world thing has something to do with it.

I wonder if stupid threads are started here everytime someone famous kicks the bucket.

What you said was out of line and not cool at all. There are many, many ways to get a rise out of people, but that's not an appropriate one.

What you said was out of line and not cool at all. There are many, many ways to get a rise out of people, but that's not an appropriate one.

Please give me a list of things that you find appropriate, so I can define my comments by your standards.

What did you guys think of those PartyLikeNamath posters with <500 posts who would just randomly start a thread every 3 months about some relationship, legit or BS? Just seemed so strange.

And zachsjethouse, popping in every few months to start a thread about some BS "we got favre" (before we did) to flame the board and then disappear.

What did we think? Well, I thought they sucked. But, those threads were like gravitational pull for drama queens and a good read for internetz hilarity so maybe it had some, limited value. :D

Archived