The Jets have an extremely weak WR corps

Mister Morals

Hello Friends,

I do not believe Favre has an arm injury that prevents him from going downfield.

I have issues with Brian S, however, he is dealing with the hand he is dealt.

The WR corps is pathetic. Coles is on the downside. Cotchery is a great possession receiver that couldn't get open today. This team needs a downfield threat, badly.

Warm Regards,

Mister Morals

Hello Friends,

I do not believe Favre has an arm injury that prevents him from going downfield.

I have issues with Brian S, however, he is dealing with the hand he is dealt.

The WR corps is pathetic. Coles is on the downside. Cotchery is a great possession receiver that couldn't get open today. This team needs a downfield threat, badly.

Warm Regards,

Mister Morals

No, our WRs are perfect, just our line wasn't giving Favre enough time to throw, in my opinion.

Didn't Laverneues have to leave late in the game?

If Coles doesn't get injured, the Jets win the game. Cotchery can not get open if Laverneues is not in the game.

Stopping at "Cotchery can not get open" would have been more accurate... However, to be fair, Cotchery was banged up too this game.

Plenty of QBs do more with less. Probably because their OCs let them. All we ever do is dink and dunk, before we blamed Chad but then he went out and threw for 300 yards on the Ravens...so I dunno.

chad has had some 300 yard games before. regardless....he still sucks.

Archived