***Hire Bill Cowher in 2009 Thread***

InstantClassic

• 1 month later...
The defense can be nasty. Let Bill perfect it, and pound the **** out of opposing defenses.

Our coaching staff has been defended many times..but I can't anymore.

It's painful to say...but the Jets lack anything resembling a scrotum. This team has absolutely no balls.

Please god no. I am OK with Mangini and staff going but not to be replaced by Cowher.

Sign me up for Cowher.

The question is why would he come here? Each passing week makes me think this is Favre's last. This team is going to be missing draft picks and we have our backs against the salary cap wall next year with nothing but a bunch of unproven QB's, aging/damaged WR, and a very "soft" and overpaid offensive line. Our Defense needs some new LB's as well as replacement for Ellis who is getting very old. Maybe some secondary needs as well as we can't seem to cover anything anywhere. To top it off he would get to be in a division with Bellicheat and the Cheatriots.

Doesn't sound appealing to me.

Jesus Christ Jets fans are retards! You've got people here saying Cowher sucks because he won a SB. You retards wouldn't hire Dungy, Coughlin or BB because they didn't win an SB on their first runs, but week after week after watching their teams dominate and over the years win SBs, you stupid ****s will continue to defend our ****ty CS that never achieved anything. Absolutely unbelievable. It's like we give an entrance exam before becoming a fan, if you have football knowledge and a desire to see a team win, you're told to become a Giants fan, while if you just want to sit around making excuses for ineptitude while downplaying or ignoring the success of other well run franchises you're told to be a Jets fan. Unfortunately for some of us, we weren't given the test or we slipped through the cracks, so we're stuck listening to the beatlings of the rest of you retards while the team is constantly ****ty.

Cowher is going to win a ton of SBs for whichever team gets him. He figured out how to win it. And even if he doesn't win a ton, his team will be dominant and give far more good moments than bad. But hey we're Jets fans, so 4-12 alternated with 10-6 and 1 and done is WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY better than ever getting the #1 seed and hosting an AFC Championship game. Somehow 1 playoff appearance every 2 years and no playoff wins beats winning a ton in the regular season and in the playoffs. Only Jets fans. ONLY JETS FANS!!!

Jesus Christ Jets fans are retards! You've got people here saying Cowher sucks because he won a SB. You retards wouldn't hire Dungy, Coughlin or BB because they didn't win an SB on their first runs, but week after week after watching their teams dominate and over the years win SBs, you stupid ****s will continue to defend our ****ty CS that never achieved anything. Absolutely unbelievable. It's like we give an entrance exam before becoming a fan, if you have football knowledge and a desire to see a team win, you're told to become a Giants fan, while if you just want to sit around making excuses for ineptitude while downplaying or ignoring the success of other well run franchises you're told to be a Jets fan. Unfortunately for some of us, we weren't given the test or we slipped through the cracks, so we're stuck listening to the beatlings of the rest of you retards while the team is constantly ****ty.

Cowher is going to win a ton of SBs for whichever team gets him. He figured out how to win it. And even if he doesn't win a ton, his team will be dominant and give far more good moments than bad. But hey we're Jets fans, so 4-12 alternated with 10-6 and 1 and done is WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY better than ever getting the #1 seed and hosting an AFC Championship game. Somehow 1 playoff appearance every 2 years and no playoff wins beats winning a ton in the regular season and in the playoffs. Only Jets fans. ONLY JETS FANS!!!

QFT

Is the based upon "the ton of super bowls" won by Parcells and Holmgren in their second stops? I'll grant you that Jets fans are retards. This thread is more than enough proof of that.

Archived