Chris Baker

JETSFAN5180

This is why I said this guy sucked before, while so many people were claiming he was underpaid. This is about what I expect from Baker, and why no competent coach and GM in the NFL would pay him big money or feature him in their passing attack.

Thank you.Anyone with football knowledge can see ALL thats wrong with this underachieving team.

youre ridiculous and retarded... Baker wasnt the sole reason we lost this game.. stop looking for a scapegoat...he's had more spectacular catches than anyone else. hes still the best te we got and im not gonna give up on him cause he slipped and fell...you can give up on him like you give up on this team everytime they make a bad play or every week they dont do what you want them to. i'm pissed about today as much as the next fan but im not counting them out just yet..i mean why are you even still here? every week youre always slamming a different player? Just cut to the chase and leave. give up on this game. Your negativity is cancer of the soul...

He cried,whined,argued with Mangini,he even held out.The NYJETS gave him the payday.

Today he fell down,dropped passes and cost us yardage and maybe the game.

Opinions,thoughts on Chris Baker.

I was putting up with a 5 hour car ride listening to a fading in and out WABC. Finally we get home to a HDTV set only to see that a$$hole fall down after being wide open. He catches that @#%#ing pass it's game over. Did you see Favres reaction ? I'm surprised he didn't announce he was retiring right then.

If you're going to biatch and moan and whine how you're underpaid and underappreciated, when you get that big payday you feel you so richly deserve, you damn well better get the job done. And today Baker totally sucked in a huge spot. Not the sole reason for the loss, but in what was potentially the biggest play in OT, Chris Baker, big-time highly-paid NFL Por Bowl aspiring tight end, fell down with nobody near him.

If you're going to biatch and moan and whine how you're underpaid and underappreciated, when you get that big payday you feel you so richly deserve, you damn well better get the job done. And today Baker totally sucked in a huge spot. Not the sole reason for the loss, but in what was potentially the biggest play in OT, Chris Baker, big-time highly-paid NFL Por Bowl aspiring tight end, fell down with nobody near him.

Agreed. He catches it , WE WIN. End of story.

He cried,whined,argued with Mangini,he even held out.The NYJETS gave him the payday.

He fell at a crucial time, but this is the fault of the coaches. I cant blame this on Chris or TJ, a man that i usually like to blame. He actually had a pretty good game. though I still think he's trash.

He fell down ONCE. What passes did he drop? I never thought he was any big deal, but other than slipping, what did he do wrong? Favre made quite a few **** throws including airmailing one over Keller's head into a Raider's belly. Jeremy Shockey spit the ball up for the Saints. Every player makes bad plays.

He fell down ONCE. What passes did he drop? I never thought he was any big deal, but other than slipping, what did he do wrong? Favre made quite a few **** throws including airmailing one over Keller's head into a Raider's belly. Jeremy Shockey spit the ball up for the Saints. Every player makes bad plays.

Don't I owe you some Barolo? Baker you f**king mush.

I've been a Jets fans since they were the Titans of NY. This is one of the most dishearting losses I can remember. Nah, just went through them all, there were a lot worst. Guess it's just that this one is a fresh wound.

I just went through the stats of the game. If you look at those #'s you would be sure the Jets won by 14+ points. The Raiders sucked, and did everything they could possibly do to give the Jets the game. Is it Baker's fault? yes, it's Baker's fault. He makes that catch, game over. Is it Washington's fault? Yes. Is it Favre's fault? Yes, he sucked. Nobody wanted to win this game. It may have been one of the worst games I have ever see two teams play.

Are the Jets cursed? I don't believe in that kind of thing, but I can't come up with a better explanation.

I've been a Jets fans since they were the Titans of NY. This is one of the most dishearting losses I can remember. Nah, just went through them all, there were a lot worst. Guess it's just that this one is a fresh wound.

I just went through the stats of the game. If you look at those #'s you would be sure the Jets won by 14+ points. The Raiders sucked, and did everything they could possibly do to give the Jets the game. Is it Baker's fault? yes, it's Baker's fault. He makes that catch, game over. Is it Washington's fault? Yes. Is it Favre's fault? Yes, he sucked. Nobody wanted to win this game. It may have been one of the worst games I have ever see two teams play.

Are the Jets cursed? I don't believe in that kind of thing, but I can't come up with a better explanation.

There's 1 key stat to show why the Jets lost.

3 Turnovers...to none forced.

Did we even have a sack yesterday?

youre ridiculous and retarded... Baker wasnt the sole reason we lost this game.. stop looking for a scapegoat...he's had more spectacular catches than anyone else. hes still the best te we got and im not gonna give up on him cause he slipped and fell...you can give up on him like you give up on this team everytime they make a bad play or every week they dont do what you want them to. i'm pissed about today as much as the next fan but im not counting them out just yet..i mean why are you even still here? every week youre always slamming a different player? Just cut to the chase and leave. give up on this game. Your negativity is cancer of the soul...

So now it`s the fans fault cause Baker dropped a couple of key pass` that could have put us in position to win the game ,our fault too that our future H.O.F. couldn`t move us close enough to attempt 1 possible game winning FG when we had the ball 3 times in OT,$12,000,000 for the season those are the drives we brought him here to make.,now granted Brett took some big time hits especially early on ,but if he`s still in there at the end he has to beat a team like Oakland ,Mangini should be big time embarressed to lose to a interm coach that will likely never get a NFL head coaching job anywhere else in the league.

There's 1 key stat to show why the Jets lost.

3 Turnovers...to none forced.

Did we even have a sack yesterday?

yep that's where it was lost, but it's even worst then that.

FumblesB. Favre 3-3-0-7L. Washington 1-0-1-5A. Carroll 0000A. Faneca 0-0-1-0

Plus the two interceptions, and Leon's muffed punt.

Ellis had one sack.

Edited by flgreen

This is why I didn't want him here and people tried telling me he was an above average Tight End. The guy is a clown who yeah, had a nice Opening Drive, but was non exsistent and made mistakes the remainder of the game. Dustin Keller needs to be on the field more than just the 4th quarter.

It's wonderful to know that we all haven't become so jaded to it all. By now I would think that any person that has been a fan for more than five years could not be bothered by a loss.