bergen and Kleck get your a$$es in this thread and answer my questions

frankmoga

Kleck and bergen.......you two guys have some splaining to do. Why the f*** did you a-holes ban me for life on JI? I want answers and I want answers here. Truthfullly, I am tickled pink that that site is burning to the ground, but I have no doubt you 2 guys were 100% responsible for my banning. Explain things here....lets make up, or are we going to continue the feud?

I want answers.

Signed,

F. Moga III, MD FACC

Kleck and bergen.......you two guys have some splaining to do. Why the f*** did you a-holes ban me for life on JI? I want answers and I want answers here. Truthfullly, I am tickled pink that that site is burning to the ground, but I have no doubt you 2 guys were 100% responsible for my banning. Explain things here....lets make up, or are we going to continue the feud?

I want answers.

Signed,

F. Moga III, MD FACC

Wow, they Banned you for Life, you were a legend. Did you bet heavy coin on Titans Giants and Steelers?

Guest KleckoIsAwesome (aka FF2)

I want answers.

Signed,

F. Moga III, MD FACC

This should be good.

The Dr. has a hard time letting go.

Just want some names and who made the decision. Also, can one of you guys send me the complete thread of what happened. since my lifetime ban by bergen and kleck i ahvent stopped by much. I arrived there to late to see what happened....threads were locked and deleted.

Moga

I want answers.

Signed,

F. Moga III, MD FACC

Mainly because IMO you are a tool of epic proportions Hoss. No hard feelings... I just think you are the epitomy of an ass and that you suck at gambling. As far as the Dr. thing goes I wouldn't let you trim my dog's nails let alone perform any sort of surgery on a human.

Mainly because IMO you are a tool of epic proportions Hoss. No hard feelings... I just think you are the epitomy of an ass and that you suck at gambling. As far as the Dr. thing goes I wouldn't let you trim my dog's nails let alone perform any sort of surgery on a human.

No hard feelings on my side....I always thought you were a roaring douchebag and was hoping to get a chance to kick ur ass.....:character0282: you were going to be called out and proved wrong and I know you had to ban me to save face......kinda funny how things turned out for you and your fat ass friend Klecko :box:

Its all good though. Its time to bring Jetsnation to the next level and be the number one jets site.

Game on.

Moga III

Guest KleckoIsAwesome (aka FF2)
My first day here and I find Moga callin people out. Great stuff hoss.

So by Wednesday all the **** from JI will be transferred over to JN.

No hard feelings on my side....I always thought you were a roaring douchebag and was hoping to get a chance to kick ur ass.....:character0282: you were going to be called out and proved wrong and I know you had to ban me to save face......kinda funny how things turned out for you and your fat ass friend Klecko :box:

Its all good though. Its time to bring Jetsnation to the next level and be the number one jets site.

Game on.

Moga III

You started off as a decent and entertaining poster but your act got old quick. I think you need some new material Hoss. The internet tough guy Dr. has gotten old. ;)

I want answers.

Signed,

F. Moga III, MD FACC

Internet bully's Frank.

Game on.

Moga III

Frank pm me I found a loophole into pats fans. Unbannable

Archived