bergen and Kleck get your a$$es in this thread and answer my questions

frankmoga

Damn, I wondered what happened to Moga. I thought it was some cyber-medical accident or gambling related beat-down from a cyber-bookie.

Bergen banned me for life when I was ready to call his bluff on my MD status.....its all good though, I am glad to be gone from that site. I wouldn't mind punching that fat **** Soothsayer in the face though..:box:

Moga III

Bergen knows he ****ed up....but doesnt have the sack to admit that he banned me to save face. Thats all JI past drama though.

Pauliec, lets talk weekly picks. You making any coin this season?

Moga

I'm gettin' killed Frank, gettin' killed. Last week was my best week, but overall, not very good.

I'm gettin' killed Frank, gettin' killed. Last week was my best week, but overall, not very good.

Sorry to hear that...I picked up some nice coin with the Ravens today and got lucky with a late TD cover in the Penn State game yesterday. Season has been ok......Im up, but not with any sizable coin :(

I wouldn't mind punching that fat **** Soothsayer in the face though..:box:

This is something we don't need.

You don't like the guy? Fine. Take a number & get on line.

You don't like his ad-cluttered, spearmint website? Fine.

You think he's a greedy tool who treats posters like he owns them? Fine.

You want to punch someone in the face because you can't post on his website anymore? No one cares. Keep it to yourself.

Try to have a good time here. Ultimately that's what we're here for anyway.

This is something we don't need.

You don't like the guy? Fine. Take a number & get on line.

You don't like his ad-cluttered, spearmint website? Fine.

You think he's a greedy tool who treats posters like he owns them? Fine.

You want to punch someone in the face because you can't post on his website anymore? No one cares. Keep it to yourself.

Try to have a good time here. Ultimately that's what we're here for anyway.

fair enough sperm...... but me wanting to punch him in the face had nothing to do with my banning....he didnt personally do it.......Bergen did.

Point taken though.

Moga

fair enough sperm...... but me wanting to punch him in the face had nothing to do with my banning....he didnt personally do it.......Bergen did.

Point taken though.

Moga

You do realize that:

1) I didn't act alone

and

2) You were the only person that I have ever handed that type of ban to in 4 years of being a mod. Odds are you deserved it Hoss.

and

3) Ask Jets for Life... he has stated that it is impossible to get me to ban anybody. ;P

Point taken though.

Moga

Yeah, well Sooth personally banned me for doing nothing other than being a mod over here. Doesn't keep me up at night. I'm a big boy.

You do realize that:

1) I didn't act alone

and

2) You were the only person that I have ever handed that type of ban to in 4 years of being a mod. Odds are you deserved it Hoss.

and

3) Ask Jets for Life... he has stated that it is impossible to get me to ban anybody. ;P

I didnt deserve ****.......people do far worse things than why u banned me. I was ready to deliver the goods to you and embarass you and you saved face and banned me.....the site lost a good poster that day.

In reality, my rwu productivity shot up since the banning.....and I am still not sure why I was banned. That's the funny thing....whatever.....u not being a mod anymore is reason enough to post on a jets message board again.

Moga

its funny its all good. This is this site I have should have been on in the 1st place. EWvery ****ing post doenst have to be a """uhmmm" am I going to be banned for that post. As long as bergen, and Klecko stay on as regulars and are not made mods, things will be good.

Its good to be posting again.

Frank Moga III, MD FACC, FASNC

Archived