Late Nite Crew thread

Smizzy

:yahoo:

How have you been, bud?

Not too bad. Can't believe all the old familiar faces (in a manner of speaking) I've seen around here the fast few days. I remember when the LNC made our initial JN visit when you first got banned. Although with the way things have gone the past few days, who knows if anyone is still banned over there.

So how's it been going for you over here?

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just before 5, and yeah, it's called Summer Time here. We go back the same time as you, but in the spring, it's a couple of weeks later.

It's great, having daylight from 4am til near 11pm.

sunshine till 11 pm.. that is wicked cool!

Oh man! Please don't tell anyone that my chosing free bbq and beer has altered life as we know it. (Especially, Pauliec, he may never forgive me.) For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction. Man, it was good bbq.

Free BBQ? AND BEER????

Where?? How???

WE NEED ANSWERS, DAMNIT WOMAN!!!

Oh man! Please don't tell anyone that my chosing free bbq and beer has altered life as we know it. (Especially, Pauliec, he may never forgive me.) For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction. Man, it was good bbq.

The funny part (and I was obviously joking) is that it kind of did provoke an opposite reaction.

Right BP? :-$

file.php?n=700&w=l

Not too bad. Can't believe all the old familiar faces (in a manner of speaking) I've seen around here the fast few days. I remember when the LNC made our initial JN visit when you first got banned. Although with the way things have gone the past few days, who knows if anyone is still banned over there.

So how's it been going for you over here?

Yup, it was all a matter of time. I was outed for talking **** to a pats troll, which is done on an hourly basis, so I knew my exodus was much bigger than that and that someone had it out for me.

BP would later reveal that someone to be Buzzsaw.

I've really enjoyed my time here. Great people, old friends, and a lot less children posting.

I loved Memphis. Ate some great BBQ when I was down there this summer. Too bad I didnt have time to visit Graceland

Belle Street is a blast. I like Memphis as well. But you make the wrong turn in that town and you are likely to get hit with a stray bullet.

You don't watch Entourage?

Unfortunately not...I watched the whole first season, LOVED it then had to go to school with no HBO and kept telling myself I needed to rent the DVD's and get caught up before I started watching again....as you can see I never followed through on that....but I remain determined

Ok, I've got Baseball tonight on, and Eric Young is one of their 'talent'.

I am getting really tired of them calling him 'EY'. Really pissing me off.

Samir: No one in this country can ever pronounce my name right. It's not that hard: Samir Na-gheen-an-a-jar. Nagheenanajar.

Michael Bolton: Yeah, well at least your name isn't Michael Bolton.

Samir: You know there's nothing wrong with that name.

Michael Bolton: There was nothing wrong with it... until I was about 12 years old and that no-talent ass clown became famous and started winning Grammys.

Samir: Hmm... well why don't you just go by Mike instead of Michael?

Michael Bolton: No way. Why should I change? He's the one who sucks.

Archived