Late Nite Crew thread

Smizzy

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think it's time for a Mick Pic, check your PMs people. If I missed you I'm sorry just leave a request.

Edit: Mick Pics are not safe for work, children, wives/girlfriends with no sense of humor or fat Jewish kids that love Pearl Jam.

Edit Edit: Congrats to Smizzy for being the first to get a Mick Pic on this site.

I think it's time for a Mick Pic, check your PMs people. If I missed you I'm sorry just leave a request.

Edit: Mick Pics are not safe for work, children, wives/girlfriends with no sense of humor or fat Jewish kids that love Pearl Jam.

Edit Edit: Congrats to Smizzy for being the first to get a Mick Pic on this site.

You are a sick, sick bastard Mick.

Hair Pie? .. Thank you!

346_wide.jpg

LOL x 100! That image has a dementia similar to a train wreck involving albino dwarves. Thank you, Mick. I think.

If you want to cut ties with a girl, who you were never officially 'dating' (as evidenced by my post a few pages back), but had been hanging out with for a while, is there any good way to do this without having 'the talk'. I kind of want to let this fade into obscurity without so much as a word from me.

However, much like Terry Schavio (too soon?) she just wont take a hint, and keeps on dragging this out.

If it's not official, do I really need a break-up speech/explanation?

If you want to cut ties with a girl, who you were never officially 'dating' (as evidenced by my post a few pages back), but had been hanging out with for a while, is there any good way to do this without having 'the talk'. I kind of want to let this fade into obscurity without so much as a word from me.

However, much like Terry Schavio (too soon?) she just wont take a hint, and keeps on dragging this out.

Do what I do and cut off all communication. Girls are not big fans of this I've discovered. You just can't care about looking like a d*ck.

LMFAO....WOW....It was an honor and a privilege to receive that picture... I can honestly say...thats the biggest,furriest beaver I've ever seen....It looked like she had buckwheat in leg scissors.

Brutal

LMFAO....WOW....It was an honor and a privilege to receive that picture... I can honestly say...thats the biggest,furriest beaver I've ever seen....It looked like she had buckwheat in leg scissors.

Brutal

This is the first time I was ever subjected to a Mick pic. All I can say is... WTF??? :confused::D What were you possibly searching for when you stumbled upon that picture?

This is the first time I was ever subjected to a Mick pic. All I can say is... WTF??? :confused::D What were you possibly searching for when you stumbled upon that picture?

Bergen, be thankful he has gotten better at this ****. the old pics he used to send me would have made you puke in your mouth.

Bergen, be thankful he has gotten better at this ****. the old pics he used to send me would have made you puke in your mouth.

I am sure he has. :D I am just curious as to what you would have to search for to find these pictures.

Decrepit old women with gigantic beavers?

Grannies with out of control bushes?

Seniors with monstrous mounds?

I mean it is obvious how he finds the midget pictures (I mean... who hasn't done THAT search?)... but come on now. There is some pretty wacky searching going on at Mick's house. I would love to see what his cookie based ads look like :D

Im going through the exact same thing EY. Its driving me nuts. Dont know what to do.

Just bang her mother.

Did you guys have sex? Serious question

I got a pic from Bren of all people once. It was one wacky dragon.

Should I send Mick a pic of tubgirl?

Originally Posted by EY viewpost.gif

YOu do know that girls like guys who are straight up

Communicate with her ...

games are childish

You're not one of those JI people that start a thread about how to approach you girl, or how a girl broke your heart, or how to be more than friends with a girl, are you? Those threads are brutal and further proof that people are :confused0058: Never understood asking your fake internet freinds for advice on a real personal matter.

That said, here's my two cents:

You sound like a coward. Just what the world needs....another one. Tell her you do not want to see her anymore and be done with it. Don't worry about looking like a d*ck. You're going to anyway...and much like your internet friendships ....it won't mater.

You're not one of those JI people that start a thread about how to approach you girl, or how a girl broke your heart, or how to be more than friends with a girl, are you? Those threads are brutal and further proof that people are :confused0058: Never understood asking your fake internet freinds for advice on a real personal matter.

You sound like a coward. Just what the world needs....another one. Tell her you do not want to see her anymore and be done with it. Don't worry about looking like a d*ck. You're going to anyway...and much like your internet friendships ....it won't mater.

:cheers: That nonsense belongs on Myspace. Utter torture to happen upon those threads.

:cheers: That nonsense belongs on Myspace. Utter torture to happen upon those threads.

If those threads are so terrible, why do you open em up and read them?

I never understood that. It used to happen with Chad threads all the time. You'd have one group arguing fro Chad, another against, and a third group complaining about how stupid these threads. It was always the same people in all three groups, and while roup #3 certainly had a point, I never understood why they were in every single one of them if it annoyed them so muc,,

Archived