Sign in to follow this  
Smizzy

Late Nite Crew thread

lately it's been 2:00ish for me. Really weird dreams when I do manage to sleep. 'wanna hear abou the one I had last nite? It's like God hit me over the head with a hammer saying : THIS IS WHAT YOU NEED TO DO. Hahahahaha...God's funny!

Bring it.

Well, I'm at my auntie's - who really is my angel - and she was having a gathering. One of those Italian Feast kind of things. Guests were arriving...I would let 'em in. But my Auntie was no where to be found. No food. No music. No wine. No laughs. Nadda. People kept coming in. People getting grumpy. This one older Italian fella was getting aggitated. My brother and I were sitting on the sofa....wondering what to do. The aggitated Italian fella get's up and starts yelling, "this is bullsheet. where the hell is the party? I don't need this!" I yell back, "My aunt is a wonderful person. she will be here! She would never be late unless she had good reason to be." He gets even huffier. He signals for his wife to get up and they leave...slamming the door behind them. I go to the door and open it to see him leave (no clue why). Anyway, much to my amazement, there were post-it notes all over the door. All about ME! Sticky's saying "we love you (insert name)" "You're the best" "(insert my name), you rock", etc. Weird, right?

CLEARLY - a subconscious message telling me to rid myself of the bad in my life and let the good stuff in.

Right?

That or a clear message to stop smoking pot,ASAP.

Honestly, since college, I think I've smoked pot three times. And trust me, college was LONG time ago.:)

Not a pot person, either. I'd almost always get sick, a cold. Meh, who needs it. Never impressed me.

I hear yah. It's not my thing.

Did I tell yah about the summer before my senior year of high school? On Cape Cod. Bon Fire at night on a private beach in Falmouth. I see this container type box washing ashore. Being curious, semi-drunk and adventurous... I brought it ashore. After some hard labor, my friends and I managed to open it up. LOTS OF WEED. LOTS. HOLY COW!

Actually, the 4 years that I spent in the hellhole that is Watertown, NY sealed it for me. No more winters.

Sorry you're getting some flurries.

I can completely understand your reasoning. Are there any decent sized law firms in Tampa willing to pay the likes of me the same amount of money I am making in Boston?

No, Gladys. there are not too many people looking to recruit you. :lol:

Bastid!

I'll tell the headhunter who called me today he's mistaken then. :bag:

If you want to cut ties with a girl, who you were never officially 'dating' (as evidenced by my post a few pages back), but had been hanging out with for a while, is there any good way to do this without having 'the talk'. I kind of want to let this fade into obscurity without so much as a word from me.

However, much like Terry Schavio (too soon?) she just wont take a hint, and keeps on dragging this out.

If it's not official, do I really need a break-up speech/explanation?

You're not one of those JI people that start a thread about how to approach you girl, or how a girl broke your heart, or how to be more than friends with a girl, are you? Those threads are brutal and further proof that people are :confused0058: Never understood asking your fake internet freinds for advice on a real personal matter.

That said, here's my two cents:

You sound like a coward. Just what the world needs....another one. Tell her you do not want to see her anymore and be done with it. Don't worry about looking like a d*ck. You're going to anyway...and much like your internet friendships ....it won't mater.

Edited by Garb

If those threads are so terrible, why do you open em up and read them?

I never understood that. It used to happen with Chad threads all the time. You'd have one group arguing fro Chad, another against, and a third group complaining about how stupid these threads. It was always the same people in all three groups, and while roup #3 certainly had a point, I never understood why they were in every single one of them if it annoyed them so muc,,

...oh...well, you see, you haven't been here long enough to know that I enjoy telling posters how dumb they are. ;)

I'm here. Can't sleep. Mind and pulse racing a mile a minute. Too much on my mind. Wish I could just detach my head from my body and go to bed.

Please let me know when you figure out how to do that (aside from drinking lots of booze!). :thumbup:

Booze didn't help. You would think a bottle of red wine would do the trick. Nope. I think it's the residual effects from being blind-sided....and not in a good way. Pisses me off. Day started bad. Then it became great. Then is became really bad. So now I am just feeling sorry for myself. Maybe I can cry myself to sleep? Have you done that? Does it work? :)

Edited by Garb

Sign in to follow this  

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company