Sign in to follow this  
Smizzy

Late Nite Crew thread

Damn, sorry I missed out. I would usually be awake but I got home and it felt like I was drunk. The only problem was I had only had two beers. Every time I leaned slightly one way or the other I thought I was going to fall over. Not good.

Whats happening?

Don't be shy..I'm gonna be up for a while..post until your hearts content..

What ever was it that you were waiting up for? :)

Alk, Did you catch Dogfight Friday nite. It was great, featured the P40 Tomahawk and the Flying Tigers as they blasted the yellow hoard fighters from the skys of China.

Nope, I was standing in line for 300 which sold out before I could get a ticket.

That's a bummer. As a rule I NEVER go opening weekend. Too damn crowed. I will wait several weeks and go when there's like me and one other person in the theater . And yes, sometimes I wait too long and it's gone.

I can't wait that long. Nine times out of ten if I don't see a movie on opening weekend I won't see it at all.

Im about to hit the sack...

Who the hell is laying in my bed if she just left your house???? WTF!!! ehh oh well a girl is a girl right??? lol

What did that sack ever do to you?

• Upvote 1

.:biggrin:

Hey, did you watch Dogfights tonight? I watched a little bit of it and then got sidetracked so I didn't get to see how it turned out.

I started packing for my Vegas trip so yeah I was in and out too Alk. Saw 2 Mig 21's get lit up by 1 pilot in an F4 in one exchange though. Never realized at the time that so many of our air 2 air missles failed.

Yeah, I saw where two F4s were chasing that one Mig and managed to miss with a total of 5 missiles. :shock:

I don't know how you guys do it. I watched the first two picks then went out and cut a few branches. Came back in and watched a couple more picks and cut some more branches. Went to the dump and came back just after the Patriots made their first pick. Decided to hold tight until they made their next pick. An eternity later and they trade their next f@cking pick. I said to hell with it and went out for some mexican food and did a little shopping.

What's the difference?

I'm sure if there was a Jack Blue, he'd be hopeless too. :mrgreen:

The only good thing about Jack Black is he doesn't take himself seriously.

Stay tuned, you're about to see the greatest picture yet in the baby picture thread. :lol:

Bald and hairy. life is cruel..

:rl::rl::rl:

Sign in to follow this  

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company