Sign in to follow this  
Smizzy

Late Nite Crew thread

Anyone feel like studying for a midterm on the EU for me?

Yeah..didn't think so.

Simple answer to everything:

The EU sucks. Brussels and Strasbourg should be carpet bombed.

Doesn't count if you're sitting there in your robe and slippers sipping on a soy latte.

I've been up for two hours, had Crunchy Nut Cornflakes and am now sitting here with a Coke and a Galaxy bar.

and according to JetNation it is 3am... lol... when will that be fixed?

Tell me about it. here in board settings on GMT land, our clocks didn't change, but the board time did.

Man just woke up from a terrifying nightmare. Probably since I ate very little and chugged some coffee so I could stay awake and study for this stupid calculus test. Everything seems a little surreal to be honest. Ever wake up from a nightmare and feel like your having a bad acid trip? That's what this feels like.

No, it's not that. Your conscience is punishing you for that shameless Max sycophancy. You've nobody to blame but yourself.

Check out his profile,it's got the link to his store..he sells rocket technology..he's a modern day Werner Van Braun.

ecurbvonbraun.jpg

"HA! VISS MEIN NEW V-2 ROCKET, I SHALL STRIKE DER BLOW AGAINST DER CHAD HATING SCHWEINHUNDS! HEIL CHAD! PENNY, PENNY, UBER ALLES......"

• Upvote 2

I have like 3 more pages to go on a paper due at 9:30 am. I'm gonna be a cop in july so no rockets for me.

So it was due on the Thursday then?

And isn't one cop on this board enough? :D

Sounds like a plan. No work ?

Nope. Got laid off a while back, supposed to be moving to England, but my car's off the road, and the wankers at the garage are turning out to be a bunch of clueless morons.

Yup. I'm a Analytical Chemist. P2C and I have a plan concerning "The Ralph" out here prior to the Jets visit to Buffalo this fall. I'd tell you more but then I'd have to kill you. :P

I was hoping more for a Mad Genetic Scientist.

whats the deal with post counting? what does it count for? why not in lounge etc..?

Because she wants to drive Ecurb to suicide. A little harsh, I feel.

Merely driving him to insanity would suffice.

Then why not go to sleep and leave it to the adults? I always feel guilty posting in here because it's normal work hours for me when the "night shift" is on. When I'm posting at two a.m. it's only eight o'clock in NYC.

Remember, it's Ecurb the Unsleeping, we're talking about. And 1am for me, though I'm usually in bed by then, these days.

Sign in to follow this  

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company