Sign in to follow this  
Smizzy

Late Nite Crew thread

I'm obviously a member of the "Night Crew", but I have never posted in this thread.

So, where the **** is my hat? Or do I get a clock radio?

You get to see laser tuna :cheers:

lasertuna.gif

LOL, that is awesome.

I don't know what the two things on the left are, but I always hated Frank Sinatra.

All 3 things BP is zapping are the avatars of members of JI that Bill was battling with recently on the Late Night Crew thread over at TrollCentral (JI). It was I think the 2nd longest thread in JI history but they closed it shortly after the heated battle between BP and the other 3 posters. They accused BP of ratting out a banned member of JI who returned under a different user name. I'm just glad BP wasn't battling me for a change :bag: . He's a proven, skilled warrior. ;)

I thought the only battles over at JI were pancake eating contests??

Not when BP's involved. :P The original LNC thread (JI record at 7,000+ posts) was started by our own P2C and we were a pretty tight group over there. That might have rubbed some people the wrong way even though it was very open and a ton of people participated. You really got to know people and many of us became actual friends. That's how P2C and I became tight. (and NO we don't need to pursuit this as a joke line ;))

I think Smizzy had some type of "late night crew" over at the old country. My memory is hazy, though, because I've drank a lot since my JI days.

Actually, come to think of it, I was pretty drunk DURING my JI days.

Sign in to follow this  

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company