Sign in to follow this  
Smizzy

Late Nite Crew thread

Well, I'm at my auntie's - who really is my angel - and she was having a gathering. One of those Italian Feast kind of things. Guests were arriving...I would let 'em in. But my Auntie was no where to be found. No food. No music. No wine. No laughs. Nadda. People kept coming in. People getting grumpy. This one older Italian fella was getting aggitated. My brother and I were sitting on the sofa....wondering what to do. The aggitated Italian fella get's up and starts yelling, "this is bullsheet. where the hell is the party? I don't need this!" I yell back, "My aunt is a wonderful person. she will be here! She would never be late unless she had good reason to be." He gets even huffier. He signals for his wife to get up and they leave...slamming the door behind them. I go to the door and open it to see him leave (no clue why). Anyway, much to my amazement, there were post-it notes all over the door. All about ME! Sticky's saying "we love you (insert name)" "You're the best" "(insert my name), you rock", etc. Weird, right?

CLEARLY - a subconscious message telling me to rid myself of the bad in my life and let the good stuff in.

Right?

freud.1929.jpg

I zink you need more sex.

I think I need to start a thread -the early morning crew-I would be on that list.

Yep, getting up super early is for the...early birds.

Nope my problem isnt getting up- it's staying down

;)

Lots of sleep disorders on this site

Sign in to follow this  

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company