Sign in to follow this  
Smizzy

Late Nite Crew thread

Night crew! Surely you jest. It ain't even midnight yet. Us Night Owls are just warming up. Er, insomniacs, that is; which actually sucks, but what can you do.

LOL....Ill see you @ 3am. We will talk then.

I pulled 4 a.m.'ers three nights running. I may actually not last tonight past 1:30. :)

Weak and Meatball are my words of the week.

Ex. You're Weak, Meatball !

Holy Cr*p, weak. :)

Well, I'm at my auntie's - who really is my angel - and she was having a gathering. One of those Italian Feast kind of things...CLEARLY - a subconscious message telling me to rid myself of the bad in my life and let the good stuff in.

Right?

I'm big on the unconscious mind.

Honestly, since college, I think I've smoked pot three times. And trust me, college was LONG time ago.:)

Not a pot person, either. I'd almost always get sick, a cold. Meh, who needs it. Never impressed me.

I hear yah. It's not my thing.

Did I tell yah about the summer before my senior year of high school? On Cape Cod. Bon Fire at night on a private beach in Falmouth. I see this container type box washing ashore. Being curious, semi-drunk and adventurous... I brought it ashore. After some hard labor, my friends and I managed to open it up. LOTS OF WEED. LOTS. HOLY COW!

It was Gilligan's.

No pot for me. I have too few brain cells already.

Surprisingly, I get the munchies anyway.

I have a couple of friends that wake and bake to normalize, good God, gross. Plus, they have kids, and it's a horrid example.

wow i guess i better i just misspelled it again after you corrected me and to tell you the truth i had to look at your post to spell misspelled just now.

HAHAHA. A good sport. :)

Tired tonight, so I'm out until you Slaves fetch me coffee in the morning. And that won't be a minute before 10 a.m. - or you'll displease me.

Smizzy would claim to be on that one as well. But he is a fraud.

Could just mean he hasn't slept yet.

I'm going to go read, but I'll you what's funny. I read almost every night in bed no matter WHAT time it is (habit). So my eyelids get heavy, book goes on my chest, close my eyes as a test. OK, I think I'm good. Turn out the light, can't sleep. Turn this way, that way, that way, this way. So my eyes themselves are too tired to turn the light back on and read some more, but I still can't sleep. One hour goes by. Then two. Take some melatonin. Can't take it anymore, get up and aimlessely flip through TV channels. When I finally do fall asleep, it isn't very deep or restorative, wake up with a headache that stays all day no matter how much aspirin I take.

Anyone that can't fall asleep on their own is a waste of oxygen.

hahaha I was waiting to lob that one back over the fence! :character42:

No, that would be insomniacs addicted to sleep aids that blame everyone else for their pill swallowing. :)

And I did clarify that by the way.

btw, i don't think i ever posted the picture of me with him..so it's attached.

HAHAHA, that's great.

How's it hanging night crew?

Fading, which is a good thang. Early day for me this day. I have to get up at 8:30 a.m. I pity misself there. Trust me when I say it's rough for the likes of a Night Owl like me. And my schedule is according to me. I'm an ingrate....HAHAHAHAHA!

To hell with this hamster on a wheel chit. I have a headache and I want to go back to bed. Ugh. I did fall asleep right away, but obviously didn't get enough hours. I never do when I have to get up.

I live in the Hudson Valley and it isn't doing anything out to speak of. Not even cold, really.

I wish I had an ice-cold Pepsi and some pretzels. HolyJesusGod, I love that. Instead, sodaless, pretzeless. I'm going to go lay down with my eyes wide open in the dark. Maybe I'll read the Encyclopedia, and get bored enough to fall off. Then again, I'll probably wind up reading some blurb about the dust mites that live in my eyelashes eating my sloughed off skins cells and be so grossed out I never sleep again.

:confused0082:

Are you kidding me?! When the smell wafts over, you may change your mind.

Im tired... I have no idea wtf your talking about... lol

Don't respond and drive, you may cause an 'edit'.

WHY DO POSTS IN THIS FORUM COUNT?! Please put a stop to it. I'm serious. It's fake clout. Pfffffffttt (lifts butt cheek sideways on couch)!

I've had this awful cold. Paralyzed in bed since Wednesday. With the exception of walking like a slob for a half hour or so every day so I don't get pneumonia, I've been sticking to bed. I was supposed to meet some friends today, so I figured I'd take a shower for their benefit to be nice. I missed so much work, I had to actually go into the office for two hours today just to take the edge off as to catch up. Anyway, that's why I've been in a posting frenzy, because it doesn't take much energy typing in bed. Funny how two hours at work on a keyboard suddenly felt like Chinese Water Torture, but I digress.

Drying off from the shower, my ear starts itching like hell, so I stick a Q-tip in there and start digging around. Man, that felt good, but then I look at it and see I've pulled out a dog hair. I had a g*ddamn dog hair in my ear canal, for God's Sake, which makes me gag for some reason. So I get to my friend's house, felt like ass, ate some potato salad, had a coughing fit, thought about that dog hair in my ear as I was hacking and almost hurled off the side of the deck. Nighty night. Work tomorrow. ALL DAY. :bag:

I slept all of an hour and a half last night. And here I am sleepless again. I'm like Christian Bale in 'The Machinist'. Only I didn't kill anyone. If you haven't seen it, how's that for a spoiler? :)

A rogue elephant with elephant facts. Hehe, Thai, you were there. You seemed to find it fascinating. Well, the facts are. HAH. :)

Posts in the fac*ckta lounge should NOT count. I f*cking hate that. As a matter of fact, eliminate post counts - period.

Sign in to follow this  

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company