Sign in to follow this  
Smizzy

Late Nite Crew thread

Have a pancake for me.

I have to get some sleep. It's 6am and the kids will be up soon. An hour or two before the day starts is always helpful!

No pancakes. The bitches used all the milk making macchiatos last night. I had blueberries too. This meant I had to eat my last Pop Tarts. You don't want to know what it takes to get Pop Tarts in the damned country! Blueberry pancakes tomorrow. Or else!

Nope. Got laid off a while back, supposed to be moving to England, but my car's off the road, and the wankers at the garage are turning out to be a bunch of clueless morons.

What's wrong with it? I thought that Tercel was bulletproof. Over here the mechanics are all awesome, but whenever you head to the shop they are on a coffee break or a scopero. Thank God I work on my own ****, but the parts can be a bitch to get.

Calm down woman. :razz:

You're usually so mellow..except of course when you start discussing my name sake. :D

She's still pissed off she can't disable her reputation.

I yawn in this one... its fitting...

Then why not go to sleep and leave it to the adults? I always feel guilty posting in here because it's normal work hours for me when the "night shift" is on. When I'm posting at two a.m. it's only eight o'clock in NYC.

Just gone midnight. Only got in from work an hour ago (working evenings this week)

No. Still waiting to hear from the Halifax.

You don't have sufficient clearance for that, sorry.

****. I've been waiting for my cleareance for months. I hope the UK is faster than us.

So anyone up yo?? hmm, I think I might start drinking right now

How many have you had? Happy hour starts in an hour.

You think the European government bunch care?

Do you think we could put ecurb together with some European government funding?

Do any of you know who Amy Whinehouse is? She is hot as ****. I think I love her and by love I mean I would give he the best two months of her life.........

Ha. They play that song all the time over here. The first time I heard it I thought it might be new Ronnie Spector. Took a while to realize she was saying "he wants me to go to rehab..."

I have a problem with that horseshoe tattoo she has. Reminds me too much of the Colts.

The rule is if you show up to court twice, and the guy doesn't show up either time without notice, then the ticket is dropped. I could have just paid it off but I was so pissed about the fact I was getting one in the first place I wanted to prove that I was right. Although I didn't get to see the guy face to face again, him not showing I think means that writing the ticket may have been to have him reach the quota and not due to any major infraction.

Depends who issued the ticket, but that's how it works in NYC. Usually what it means is that you had a friend call the cop and he agreed not to show.

Wow, only 5 people on? Is this the Night Crew? LOL. :yawn:

At nine now. Just two members. Me and awats and he 'aint talking.

I think I scared him off with my Scottish comment. :biggrin:

If it's not Scottish, it's crap!!!

*I was just having a coffee. Jeez!

No No No, A fly , as in an insect. Not flying pooie. Even SJ's not into that. I think :biggrin:

I would expect an 80 page thread from the whole family if they found an article about flying poop.

Yup , I would think nothing less, esp. if JGB gets wind (pun intended) of it. :biggrin:

Great. Now Max is going to start a flying poopie thread to keep up his post counts and put another nail in JI's coffin.

Morning guys ! What's new and exciting?

Not much here. We had a hot model in, but she just had a kid and maybe not so fond of the shower. On the bright side she is a yoga instructor.

Fifth columnists.

They are going to subvert JN from within? I thought that was what we were doing.

Our new hookers.

At least their methods are clear.

I know, its never you, its me. I'm a horrible person. I just havn't been the same since #27Dominator touched me.

Few are.

He's campaigning for mod. I'm sure they're all duly impressed.

Tell the ****sucker if he can actually deliver a JetsInsider magnet I'll defect.

It's actually the Illuminati and the New World Order behind the whole thing.

Shhhh! There are enough of those ****ers wandering around with their noses in maps looking for Leonardo already. I'm spitting olive pits at them out my living room window on a daily basis. Please don't send any more my way. I'm running out of ammo!

so you want to hear one chapter? LOL

Sure, but you'd better leave the names out. I wouldn't want to start any petty jealous bickering with the new love fest we have going on here.

Sign in to follow this  

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company