Sign in to follow this  
Smizzy

Late Nite Crew thread

Cool to see you man.

Where've you been?

Well so far today I've been to the fridge, then the bathroom (it was a good one, drink a lot and had a ton of garlic) then to my desk then on the porch (for a quick smoke) back to the fridge (needed an oreo got the munchies) then to the tv (turned on espn) then back to my desk and on here. Where have you been?

I would say the 'early morning' part.

Anything after 4 is the next day so far as I'm concerned.

Then you don't stay out long enough. Half the bars in Ft Lauderdale don't close till 4am.

Doesn't matter. The distinction isn't functional, it's semantic. It doesn't matter when the bars close or anything else like that; the line is the point at which you start sounding like a retard when you state the time as '_ at night.' Four is definitely on the morning side of the fence.

So then what is 12am morning or late? Or is 1am morning or late? At what point do you decide when morning starts and late night ends before you sound like a retard? Just wondering because 4am is late night to me and everyone that works in a bar as far as we're concerned morning is when the sun starts to come up which is around 6:30am not 4am when we're all going out for a drink or headed home.

I don't know that there's a generally accepted cutoff, but I think it's probably around three. Four is definitely too late because at that point you can cause legitimate confusion between AM and PM by saying 'four at night.'

Fair enough but then when does night start and afternoon end?

"4 at Night" does sound idiotic.

I think 2 AM is the cutoff.

You can say, "1:59 at Night" and it will sound okay, but "2 at Night" sounds odd.

4 in the afternoon sounds good

see why the army uses a 24 hour clock

I view it much easier, if the suns up its day if its down its night

Edited by New York Mick

True, beause "2:30 at Night" sounds okay.

So the true cuttoff would be 3 AM because "3 at Night" and "3:30 at Night" doesn't sound right.

Still isn't solved????

Originally Posted by New York Mick viewpost.gif

When I post at 4am should it be in here or in the late nite thread? Just wondering, it's all getting hard to figure out.

Nite crew!

???? Now what?????

Actually, its quite simple. Between the hours of 3 and 6:30, you are required to make all posts in both threads.

Damn, what would savage think if I did that?

2:59 AM is the lastest time a "late nite thread" post can be posted and be considered "late night."

Not according to Smizzy, he says its late night.

I think it's time for a Mick Pic, check your PMs people. If I missed you I'm sorry just leave a request.

Edit: Mick Pics are not safe for work, children, wives/girlfriends with no sense of humor or fat Jewish kids that love Pearl Jam.

Edit Edit: Congrats to Smizzy for being the first to get a Mick Pic on this site.

Edited by New York Mick

I am sure Mick could find it... I think he was pointing out that he is the only one posting at that time. ;)

LOL, that's what I meant but thanks for the bump BP.

This just isn't the site for a late night thread. Let it die in peace.

1134103141_7874038b20.jpg?v=0

Edited by New York Mick

It might if any of you ****ers would wake up and start posting. The European Crew is getting bored.

It would help if you ****ers would post, I check the site when I get home around 4am - 6am (EST) and there's only one or two people on here.

That must be lunch time. It's midnight now.

See what I mean my little hair gel friend, 4:40am and not a soul on here.

This thread is for us to talk about ****ed up **** they don't want in the main threads but no one here cares what you write in the main threads so there's no point for this thread.

Hair gel? Is it still 1992 in Lauderdale?

There is no point for the whole ****ing board, but that doesn't make the thread any less relevant.

I guess my guido joke missed you.

This thread was very relevant on another site where we had to keep everything pc. Here is much more laid back so this thread doesn't get used as it's not needed.

Guidos? In Milan? Up here they are trying to split the country in half so they don't have to support those lazy southerners!

Oh sorry I didn't know you were a mountain guinea.

Werder Bremen FC all the way

werbremass0708.jpg

my parents would dis-own me if i go out during advent/christmas...

That sucks, we always go out during everything. Tell them you're going out and if they don't like it they can eat your ass. If you need a place to crash for a few days after that let me know :D

Explains why the "Late Nite Crew" doesn't post in here. Is there actually a Late Nite Crew or are they like JetMo's Silent Skulls?

Because JB hasn't talked about her new knickers yet.

Sign in to follow this  

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company