Late Nite Crew thread

Smizzy

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Smizzy would claim to be on that one as well. But he is a fraud.

Could just mean he hasn't slept yet.

I'm going to go read, but I'll you what's funny. I read almost every night in bed no matter WHAT time it is (habit). So my eyelids get heavy, book goes on my chest, close my eyes as a test. OK, I think I'm good. Turn out the light, can't sleep. Turn this way, that way, that way, this way. So my eyes themselves are too tired to turn the light back on and read some more, but I still can't sleep. One hour goes by. Then two. Take some melatonin. Can't take it anymore, get up and aimlessely flip through TV channels. When I finally do fall asleep, it isn't very deep or restorative, wake up with a headache that stays all day no matter how much aspirin I take.

Could just mean he hasn't slept yet.

I'm going to go read, but I'll you what's funny. I read almost every night in bed no matter WHAT time it is (habit). So my eyelids get heavy, book goes on my chest, close my eyes as a test. OK, I think I'm good. Turn out the light, can't sleep. Turn this way, that way, that way, this way. So my eyes themselves are too tired to turn the light back on and read some more, but I still can't sleep. One hour goes by. Then two. Take some melatonin. Can't take it anymore, get up and aimlessely flip through TV channels. When I finally do fall asleep, it isn't very deep or restorative, wake up with a headache that stays all day no matter how much aspirin I take.

Anyone that can't fall asleep on their own is a waste of oxygen.

hahaha I was waiting to lob that one back over the fence! :character42:

Anyone that can't fall asleep on their own is a waste of oxygen.

hahaha I was waiting to lob that one back over the fence! :character42:

No, that would be insomniacs addicted to sleep aids that blame everyone else for their pill swallowing. :)

And I did clarify that by the way.

Problems getting to sleep? Jesus I have problems trying to stay awake. Sometimes I need a nap so bad it doesn't matter what I'm doing...I'm out like a light.

Can be a bit embarressing sometimes , especially at dinner.

I'm sorry I dozed off in the middle of your post. What were you saying? :Typotux:

:P;)

Archived