Late Nite Crew thread

Smizzy

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Even you bailed out on me after waking me up ,prick. :biggrin:

I left my flash drive at the store... I have EVERYTHING on there... so much for working tonight.... guess I will actually get some sleep... Im bailing on you again! :lol:

I left my flash drive at the store... I have EVERYTHING on there... so much for working tonight.... guess I will actually get some sleep... Im bailing on you again! :lol:

At least you were nice enough to tell me this time. :biggrin: Have a good rest.

At least you were nice enough to tell me this time. :biggrin: Have a good rest.

Tonight sucks... nothing to do really but Im used to being awake... ehhh time to turn off everything in the house and hope to fall asleep...

f*ck insomnia!!!!

Im watching shalom in the home... thats a new low... :lol:

Tonight sucks... nothing to do really but Im used to being awake... ehhh time to turn off everything in the house and hope to fall asleep...

f*ck insomnia!!!!

Im watching shalom in the home... thats a new low... :lol:

When do you usually sleep?

Nope. Got laid off a while back, supposed to be moving to England, but my car's off the road, and the wankers at the garage are turning out to be a bunch of clueless morons.

Ouch !! "It never rains then it pours" Good luck with everything.

Sounds like a plan. No work ?

He made millions doing graphics,he probably doesn't have to work another day in his life.

Nope. Got laid off a while back, supposed to be moving to England, but my car's off the road, and the wankers at the garage are turning out to be a bunch of clueless morons.

Is it the car? or do you have to move your graphics studio also?

He made millions doing graphics,he probably doesn't have to work another day in his life.

Is it the car? or do you have to move your graphics studio also?

I know his on line graphics here are TOP SHELF. I loved the special effects he gave your Coach Parcells lazer eyes during the famous "outing" episode on the Late Nite JI Thread. Like I said TOP SHELF.

What's wrong with it? I thought that Tercel was bulletproof. Over here the mechanics are all awesome, but whenever you head to the shop they are on a coffee break or a scopero. Thank God I work on my own ****, but the parts can be a bitch to get.

Archived