Late Nite Crew thread

Smizzy

Get some sleep. At this rate you'll be selling rockets in a year.

I have like 3 more pages to go on a paper due at 9:30 am. I'm gonna be a cop in july so no rockets for me.

The rockets I sell are legal... so be carefull and get some sleep or you might be... :lol:

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Again with the toot? How's it going tonite? Hey, just got beeped but I'll be back, I'm here all nite.

Watching the Mavs Golden State game... biggest upset in NBA history... tons of storylines in it too,...

2am... not bad at all... I guess it helps I ran a couple miles today.... sick that I can work a 10+ hour day... work out... work some more... and still be awake...

I feel like a mouse on a wheel... lol :spin:

I only got to see the final score. Man what a blow out!! I bet Mark Cubans pissed. :fighting0050:

It was close until the 3rd Q... then GS just went wild and whopped the Mavs ass... it looked like they were facing a high school JV team... crazy game..

It was close until the 3rd Q... then GS just went wild and whopped the Mavs ass... it looked like they were facing a high school JV team... crazy game..

dork nowinssky just sucked the whole time.

Same, sitting here at work bored...I put in my two week notice to them about a half hour ago...manager isn't sure what to do, so i am just sitting here

I hope (pray) you already have another job lined up.

Archived