Late Nite Crew thread

Smizzy

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This chillin till 2:30 EDST when I have to check on a LC run. How's the job goin?

Not bad, my work is going to have me finish out my two weeks. but tonight is my friday, so I am off the next 3 nights. Gotta travel to Alabama to look for apartments and stuff

Not bad, my work is going to have me finish out my two weeks. but tonight is my friday, so I am off the next 3 nights. Gotta travel to Alabama to look for apartments and stuff

Enjoy your next 3 nites. Where in Alabama are you looking?

Good, It's my Friday. Got to work 4-5 hrs. on Saturday and again Sunday tho I'm not sure what shift on Sunday. I'm gettin too old for this 7 day crap.

We are all too old for the 7 day crap regardless of age... :lol:

The Bulls lost :beer::beer::beer:

Work will suck today for sure...

Why do I like sports... WHYYY!!!! lol

We are all too old for the 7 day crap regardless of age... :lol:

The Bulls lost :beer::beer::beer:

Work will suck today for sure...

Why do I like sports... WHYYY!!!! lol

I hear ya. Sabres lost tonite too and the Mets were off and my Lakers are long gone...Boring nite. Except for JN.

Finally got some new Bball shoes and running shoes today... what a difference!

Oh yeah. I used to run marathons and ultras back in the 80's and a lot of shoes would lose there cushioning within 200 or so miles. The air shoes seem to keep the cushioning properties better.

Oh yeah. I used to run marathons and ultras back in the 80's and a lot of shoes would lose there cushioning within 200 or so miles. The air shoes seem to keep the cushioning properties better.

I have a pair of Nike Air running shoes... they are worn on the bottom but still feel OK.. I got a new pair of Nike Shox running shoes... they feel better... obvioulsy becuase they are new... I will see how they work out...

I got a pari fo Nike air Basketball shoes... before I just had the addidas superstars... they were starting to hurt my feet and stuff... tim for some good bball shoes...

I got both on sale for about $140, not bad at all... retail was like 240

I have a pair of Nike Air running shoes... they are worn on the bottom but still feel OK.. I got a new pair of Nike Shox running shoes... they feel better... obvioulsy becuase they are new... I will see how they work out...

I got a pari fo Nike air Basketball shoes... before I just had the addidas superstars... they were starting to hurt my feet and stuff... tim for some good bball shoes...

I got both on sale for about $140, not bad at all... retail was like 240

$140 a piece or for both? I'm sittin here remembering when I 1st got into LD running and taking 2 or 3 different shoes , cutting them apart and mixing the parts and glueing them with contact cement to get the

"right" shoe for your particular needs. At the time there wasn't a whole lot of choices in running shoes. Nike, Tigers (Asics today) and a brand new company from Patzie country called New Balance.

$140 a piece or for both? I'm sittin here remembering when I 1st got into LD running and taking 2 or 3 different shoes , cutting them apart and mixing the parts and glueing them with contact cement to get the

"right" shoe for your particular needs. At the time there wasn't a whole lot of choices in running shoes. Nike, Tigers (Asics today) and a brand new company from Patzie country called New Balance.

140 for both

I love New Balance for trail running shoes... but nike has them beat for track/road running.

140 for both

I love New Balance for trail running shoes... but nike has them beat for track/road running.

$140 for both is a sweet deal Ec. NB big benefit was always that it came in different widths. Lots of guys I ran with had wide feet. I tore my left achilles playin hoops back in Jan 76. I always had problems with Nike shoes because they tended to be stiff and didn't bend at the right spot and that put my achilles thru hell. I mean whos foot bends in the middle?

$140 for both is a sweet deal Ec. NB big benefit was always that it came in different widths. Lots of guys I ran with had wide feet. I tore my left achilles playin hoops back in Jan 76. I always had problems with Nike shoes because they tended to be stiff and didn't bend at the right spot and that put my achilles thru hell. I mean whos foot bends in the middle?

I have run into some terrible bball shoes from most companies... these ones feel good... they fit well and give in all the right spots for me...

I need to get some real playing time in on them before I say for sure though...

I have run into some terrible bball shoes from most companies... these ones feel good... they fit well and give in all the right spots for me...

I need to get some real playing time in on them before I say for sure though...

I know what you mean. ALL shoes feel great in the store. It's after you've used them for a few times that you know for sure. Before I bought running shoes I used to actually run on the street outside the store for a little bit. This was during the running boom when there were actual small running shoe stores in small plaza's. Now I think everything is inside the mall.

I know what you mean. ALL shoes feel great in the store. It's after you've used them for a few times that you know for sure. Before I bought running shoes I used to actually run on the street outside the store for a little bit. This was during the running boom when there were actual small running shoe stores in small plaza's. Now I think everything is inside the mall.

I cant remmeber the name of the store but it had a track inside it.. to try them out... that was great... I actually bought these online... blindly... but it had free shipping and free returns if I didnt like them.. they both feel great out of the box... we shall see

I cant remmeber the name of the store but it had a track inside it.. to try them out... that was great... I actually bought these online... blindly... but it had free shipping and free returns if I didnt like them.. they both feel great out of the box... we shall see

That's the way to do it Ec. Last year I bought a pair of Reebok tennis shoes. Good price and they felt decent. The next week I bought 2 more pair of the exact same shoe on line for a little less, no shipping and no frillin NYS sales tax. I still have one of those left in my closet for this summer.

That's the way to do it Ec. Last year I bought a pair of Reebok tennis shoes. Good price and they felt decent. The next week I bought 2 more pair of the exact same shoe on line for a little less, no shipping and no frillin NYS sales tax. I still have one of those left in my closet for this summer.

Yeah if I ever find a "great" pair of shoes... I go back and buy another pair...

Man what a night tonight... I gotta work late... I was drinking during the Bulls game... they lost... now I have like 3 more hours hours worth of work to do... hopefully I an get a couple hours of sleep!

3am still workin... and I got work coming soon in the morning...

Sounds like another all nighter for you. Most of us here on 3rd shift average about 4-5 hrs. per day. I think you're averging quite a bit less lately :biggrin: .

Archived