Sign in to follow this  
Smizzy

Late Nite Crew thread

I've never tried them but after this ; you'd better believe they're on my shopping list for the weekend.

They are good... better then the peas I think. I got them at a local liquor store... but try Whole Foods, Trader Joes... probably much better then the liquor store quality!

wasabipeanuts300kt1.jpg

It's never good to be drunk and then start shaving :biggrin: . I should be shaving mine off soon, weathers getting hot and it's starting to itch.

OK, I read ThaiJets post and wondered... what the hell is going on! Who is shaving what part of their body?!!

Night crew! Just got drunk and shaved my beard! LOL...

Ummmm, drinking and shaving? Sounds like a bad combination. [-X

OK, I read ThaiJets post and wondered... what the hell is going on! Who is shaving what part of their body?!!

Ummmm, drinking and shaving? Sounds like a bad combination. [-X

It came out fine....:1st:

moustache-competition.jpg

sup bitches?

:beer::beer::beer::beer:

Gotta work in the morning... need sleep!!!

Goodnight :yawn::yawn:

It came out fine....:1st:

moustache-competition.jpg

Oh Christ. I'm going to have nightmares now. Between the fat chicks eatin' fries and this? c'mon.

sup bitches?

:beer::beer::beer::beer:

Gotta work in the morning... need sleep!!!

Goodnight :yawn::yawn:

**** that. ill stab you with a twizzler right in the eye! Party starts @ 1:30 in the JN chatroom

Oh Christ. I'm going to have nightmares now. Between the fat chicks eatin' fries and this? c'mon.

gotta problem with fat chicks eating fries?

Not really...fat girls need love to. I'm just glad those 2 found each other!!!!

Not really...fat girls need love to. I'm just glad those 2 found each other!!!!

I killed half a handle bottle of Stoli and some beer... your all alone tonight smizz

I killed half a handle bottle of Stoli and some beer... your all alone tonight smizz

this is my 3rd screwdriver.....1.2.3.4. here comes 4.3.2.1 YEA!

Sorry good song!

this is my 3rd screwdriver.....1.2.3.4. here comes 4.3.2.1 YEA!

Sorry good song!

I love that Pandora radio... I think it was Alk that pointed it out...

I'm more concerned about the lingerie they are wearing. That lace is screaming to be set free.

I love fries.

I'm more concerned about the lingerie they are wearing. That lace is screaming to be set free.

I love fries.

Fries are evil... :lol:

GOB rubbed 3 out to that picture today....1 time for each girl and then once for the fires!!

GOB rubbed 3 out to that picture today....1 time for each girl and then once for the fires!!

:rl::rl::rl:

Supersized Fries.... Supersized Girls... you can't help what ya like.

looks who's burnin the midnight oil with us!

Just my luck, we get company and I've actually had to do some work and missed the fun. :fighting0050:

Just my luck, we get company and I've actually had to do some work and missed the fun. :fighting0050:

Im still here...nobody else though

Someone taking my name in vain?

You're up rather early for a weekend.

Im still here...nobody else though

I'm back, I'm still working on things from the NFL draft. Figuring out where some of my favorite players wound up. Still can't believe Brandon Siler went in the 7th! I mean WTF??

Neighbour's cattle broke out, so we had to get rid of them.

Get rid of them?? BBQ? Does Herm know?? :biggrin:

I'm here:bag:

Last week at work right? How'd the Bama trip go?

Last week at work right? How'd the Bama trip go?

well, my job just asked if I could work next Sat. night (actually would be my last night according to my 2 week notice) and I said yeah.....moving is a royal pain in my ass and I can't wait for the week to be over...packing and getting house ready for market at same time blows :)

• Upvote 1

well, my job just asked if I could work next Sat. night (actually would be my last night according to my 2 week notice) and I said yeah.....moving is a royal pain in my ass and I can't wait for the week to be over...packing and getting house ready for market at same time blows :)

Oh yeah that's for sure!! I moved April 06. This weekend Laura (daughter #2) asked me if I would pitch her batting practice for the post college bar league softball team she's on. It took me 3 friggin days to find my glove!!! I looked everywhere and finally found it in a bag , inside a box in the garage. I HATE MOVING !!!

Oh yeah that's for sure!! I moved April 06. This weekend Laura (daughter #2) asked me if I would pitch her batting practice for the post college bar league softball team she's on. It took me 3 friggin days to find my glove!!! I looked everywhere and finally found it in a bag , inside a box in the garage. I HATE MOVING !!!

wow that's awesome, tell your daughter GL. I have sort of encountered this problem already and I haven't left yet...my wife packed my softball stuff and I have no idea what box it's in and I want to play my last game here (well more of hang out with the team one last time) before I go.

wow that's awesome, tell your daughter GL. I have sort of encountered this problem already and I haven't left yet...my wife packed my softball stuff and I have no idea what box it's in and I want to play my last game here (well more of hang out with the team one last time) before I go.

My daughter is all of 110 lbs. but can REALLY play. She had me for a coach since she was 6. She could have gottin a scholarship for college but instead went to a Christian college with no team at all :frown: . You've GOT to find that box of yours with the softball gear. Nothing like that last time hangin together. Those memories will last a lifetime. I left my old team 30 years ago (gheese has it been THAT long?) and even today I called my best friend from there up (after I found the mit) and we started talking about some of those games. FIND THAT BOX buddy !!! :biggrin:

Cool another night crew! I'll definitely have to drop in more often! :D

• Upvote 1