Late Nite Crew thread

Smizzy

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
U of Buffalo ? That's the only school that my beloved Eastern Michigan University can beat.

Hey P2C - nice to see ya

Does your Myspace name start with a "P"? (I'm not trying to give out your info..and couldnt PM you that's why I'm dropping hints.)

I've had this awful cold. Paralyzed in bed since Wednesday. With the exception of walking like a slob for a half hour or so every day so I don't get pneumonia, I've been sticking to bed. I was supposed to meet some friends today, so I figured I'd take a shower for their benefit to be nice. I missed so much work, I had to actually go into the office for two hours today just to take the edge off as to catch up. Anyway, that's why I've been in a posting frenzy, because it doesn't take much energy typing in bed. Funny how two hours at work on a keyboard suddenly felt like Chinese Water Torture, but I digress.

Drying off from the shower, my ear starts itching like hell, so I stick a Q-tip in there and start digging around. Man, that felt good, but then I look at it and see I've pulled out a dog hair. I had a g*ddamn dog hair in my ear canal, for God's Sake, which makes me gag for some reason. So I get to my friend's house, felt like ass, ate some potato salad, had a coughing fit, thought about that dog hair in my ear as I was hacking and almost hurled off the side of the deck. Nighty night. Work tomorrow. ALL DAY. :bag:

I've had this awful cold. Paralyzed in bed since Wednesday. With the exception of walking like a slob for a half hour or so every day so I don't get pneumonia, I've been sticking to bed. I was supposed to meet some friends today, so I figured I'd take a shower for their benefit to be nice. I missed so much work, I had to actually go into the office for two hours today just to take the edge off as to catch up. Anyway, that's why I've been in a posting frenzy, because it doesn't take much energy typing in bed. Funny how two hours at work on a keyboard suddenly felt like Chinese Water Torture, but I digress.

Drying off from the shower, my ear starts itching like hell, so I stick a Q-tip in there and start digging around. Man, that felt good, but then I look at it and see I've pulled out a dog hair. I had a g*ddamn dog hair in my ear canal, for God's Sake, which makes me gag for some reason. So I get to my friend's house, felt like ass, ate some potato salad, had a coughing fit, thought about that dog hair in my ear as I was hacking and almost hurled off the side of the deck. Nighty night. Work tomorrow. ALL DAY. :bag:

Man what a way to spend Memorial Day. Hope you're feeling better [-o<. Rest up (don't dream about that dog hair) and have a good day at work if that's possible :biggrin: .

OK, night crew. I have 30 minutes to kill before I head to the gym. whats happening?

Damn ! Sorry I missed you Bill. Have a good workout. I'm heading for Gold's when I leave the lab at 8. Have a good day bud.

Thai Jet... are you a mad scientist? :Irate:

Yup. I'm a Analytical Chemist. P2C and I have a plan concerning "The Ralph" out here prior to the Jets visit to Buffalo this fall. I'd tell you more but then I'd have to kill you. :P

Archived