Sign in to follow this  
Smizzy

Late Nite Crew thread

What # are you hitting?? 28?

:bag:

Nope 29 !! :bag: . I'm still working on our Ralph project. Everything is set except for the delivery system. Still considering several options. :biggrin:

Nope 29 !! :bag: . I'm still working on our Ralph project. Everything is set except for the delivery system. Still considering several options. :biggrin:

Big 21 for me.

Big 21 for me.

Yup I remember. You'll now be legal in all 50 states my friend !!

Yup I remember. You'll now be legal in all 50 states my friend !!

Indeed!

U of Buffalo ? That's the only school that my beloved Eastern Michigan University can beat.

Hey P2C - nice to see ya

Does your Myspace name start with a "P"? (I'm not trying to give out your info..and couldnt PM you that's why I'm dropping hints.)

I'm the 29th. 2 Gemini brothers. That's why we always get along so well. While you'll be celebrating yours I'll be trying to forget mine. :biggrin:

Gemini's RULE! I'm June 6th.

Is it okay to post in the Night Crew thread when the sun is up?!!! [-X

Gemini's RULE! I'm June 6th.

Is it okay to post in the Night Crew thread when the sun is up?!!! [-X

Depends why you were up all night and whether Mr. Tabor was involved?

Depends why you were up all night and whether Mr. Tabor was involved?

I'm up all night sometimes... he is usually not involved.

And this is how I look and feel in the morning... exhausted and tired. :shutup:

I'm up all night sometimes... he is usually not involved.

And this is how I look and feel in the morning... exhausted and tired. :shutup:

:character0183: - Ahhhh Tabor.....you just got burned...

:character0183: - Ahhhh Tabor.....you just got burned...

Now I'm getting dissed by her in multiple threads. What's up with that?

Now I'm getting dissed by her in multiple threads. What's up with that?

Well being able to last longer then 30 seconds might be a start...........:bag:

Well being able to last longer then 30 seconds might be a start...........:bag:

You guys share way too much personal info. in the Mod Forum! [-X

Not too much BP not too much

Yes, I concur.

What's up?

Whoa..it's the vampire Thai Jet!

I'm ready to go to bed..have a good night at work!:cool0043:

• Upvote 1

Whoa..it's the vampire Thai Jet!

I'm ready to go to bed..have a good night at work!:cool0043:

Thanks BP. Have a good rest.

I've had this awful cold. Paralyzed in bed since Wednesday. With the exception of walking like a slob for a half hour or so every day so I don't get pneumonia, I've been sticking to bed. I was supposed to meet some friends today, so I figured I'd take a shower for their benefit to be nice. I missed so much work, I had to actually go into the office for two hours today just to take the edge off as to catch up. Anyway, that's why I've been in a posting frenzy, because it doesn't take much energy typing in bed. Funny how two hours at work on a keyboard suddenly felt like Chinese Water Torture, but I digress.

Drying off from the shower, my ear starts itching like hell, so I stick a Q-tip in there and start digging around. Man, that felt good, but then I look at it and see I've pulled out a dog hair. I had a g*ddamn dog hair in my ear canal, for God's Sake, which makes me gag for some reason. So I get to my friend's house, felt like ass, ate some potato salad, had a coughing fit, thought about that dog hair in my ear as I was hacking and almost hurled off the side of the deck. Nighty night. Work tomorrow. ALL DAY. :bag:

I've had this awful cold. Paralyzed in bed since Wednesday. With the exception of walking like a slob for a half hour or so every day so I don't get pneumonia, I've been sticking to bed. I was supposed to meet some friends today, so I figured I'd take a shower for their benefit to be nice. I missed so much work, I had to actually go into the office for two hours today just to take the edge off as to catch up. Anyway, that's why I've been in a posting frenzy, because it doesn't take much energy typing in bed. Funny how two hours at work on a keyboard suddenly felt like Chinese Water Torture, but I digress.

Drying off from the shower, my ear starts itching like hell, so I stick a Q-tip in there and start digging around. Man, that felt good, but then I look at it and see I've pulled out a dog hair. I had a g*ddamn dog hair in my ear canal, for God's Sake, which makes me gag for some reason. So I get to my friend's house, felt like ass, ate some potato salad, had a coughing fit, thought about that dog hair in my ear as I was hacking and almost hurled off the side of the deck. Nighty night. Work tomorrow. ALL DAY. :bag:

Man what a way to spend Memorial Day. Hope you're feeling better [-o<. Rest up (don't dream about that dog hair) and have a good day at work if that's possible :biggrin: .

OK, night crew. I have 30 minutes to kill before I head to the gym. whats happening?

OK, night crew. I have 30 minutes to kill before I head to the gym. whats happening?

Damn ! Sorry I missed you Bill. Have a good workout. I'm heading for Gold's when I leave the lab at 8. Have a good day bud.

Damn ! Sorry I missed you Bill. Have a good workout. I'm heading for Gold's when I leave the lab at 8. Have a good day bud.

Thai Jet... are you a mad scientist? :Irate:

Thai Jet... are you a mad scientist? :Irate:

Yup. I'm a Analytical Chemist. P2C and I have a plan concerning "The Ralph" out here prior to the Jets visit to Buffalo this fall. I'd tell you more but then I'd have to kill you. :P

Yup. I'm a Analytical Chemist. P2C and I have a plan concerning "The Ralph" out here prior to the Jets visit to Buffalo this fall. I'd tell you more but then I'd have to kill you. :P

Please dont kill me, that's more then enough info! :-D