Late Nite Crew thread

Smizzy

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Your avatar is giving me nitemares.

Good... that was the point... :lol::)

Yup. I'm a Analytical Chemist. P2C and I have a plan concerning "The Ralph" out here prior to the Jets visit to Buffalo this fall. I'd tell you more but then I'd have to kill you. :P

I cant stand P2C... at least someone can... lol

Ironic since he was the founder of the original Late Night Crew at another infamous site. ;)

Actually, that's not true. being a long time lurker over there (I joined after they closed out the guests last year). Smizzy was the original founder of a night crew at JI when P2C was probably in high school.

Actually, that's not true. being a long time lurker over there (I joined after they closed out the guests last year). Smizzy was the original founder of a night crew at JI when P2C was probably in high school.

Thanks Bill but I was talking about the modern era not ancient history. ;) BTW I saw your note about a job offer in NC. What kind of work do you do?

Thanks Bill but I was talking about the modern era not ancient history. ;) BTW I saw your note about a job offer in NC. What kind of work do you do?

This job offer had nothing to do with my field of work. I have a friend that moved down there 4 years ago with his job. and he was going to hook me up with a possible career change for a substantial amount of money.

I can't take my customers anymore. I like the work, but I just can't stand the people.

This job offer had nothing to do with my field of work. I have a friend that moved down there 4 years ago with his job. and he was going to hook me up with a possible career change for a substantial amount of money.

I can't take my customers anymore. I like the work, but I just can't stand the people.

Sounds interesting :-k . I know you've talked about moving to NC for awhile now. This may be the ticket. The timing sounds about right from what you've said.

Never been to SD but I hear it's beautiful. Only Calf. places I have been are Death Valley and Barstow for hiking purposes.

Oh yeah SD is awesome man, expensive but worth it....I've lived in alot of places and seen more, but this is the only one that has made me stay.....

Oh yeah SD is awesome man, expensive but worth it....I've lived in alot of places and seen more, but this is the only one that has made me stay.....

Right now I'm in Buffalo, NY but I'll be moving to the Vegas area when I retire in a few years. As long as I remember to stay focused here at the chemis....

Right now I'm in Buffalo, NY but I'll be moving to the Vegas area when I retire in a few years. As long as I remember to stay focused here at the chemis...

Buffalo, I lived in Lewiston and Youngstown for awhile, I got family over in Buffalo, has it gotton any better in the last I dont know 10 years or so........lol it was there I began to have a hate for the bills and a love for the Jets

Buffalo, I lived in Lewiston and Youngstown for awhile, I got family over in Buffalo, has it gotton any better in the last I dont know 10 years or so........lol it was there I began to have a hate for the bills and a love for the Jets

No my friend it's gotten worse. But congrats on getting the #$%* out of NYS. Most of the manufacturing jobs have bolted , being replaced by the "service" sector. Population in Erie Co. is down 28,900 since the census in 2000. Taxes of course are up and still nothing has gotten done with projects like the inner harbour or the waterfront development because of the lousy politicians and their "what's in it for me" line of thinking. It's still the "mistake on the lake".

No my friend it's gotten worse. But congrats on getting the #$%* out of NYS. Most of the manufacturing jobs have bolted , being replaced by the "service" sector. Population in Erie Co. is down 28,900 since the census in 2000. Taxes of course are up and still nothing has gotten done with projects like the inner harbour or the waterfront development because of the lousy politicians and their "what's in it for me" line of thinking. It's still the "mistake on the lake".

damn that sucks, wow

Archived