Late Nite Crew thread

Smizzy

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I just read the banned thread in the lounge wtf is that lol. I only heard about one of the guys...tx...and even then not why he was banned. All I saw was two guys crying...lol it was funny and took up some time, I think I was reading for like 15 minutes....

TX was banned I believe (I only really started posting here AFTER he left) because he contributed basically nothing. Every other of his 1.4 million posts here was "noodle arm Chad" or Noodle legged Nugent" or "when did the Jets last win a SB?". That shtick got REAL old REAL quick. He mostly posted ,it seemed, just to piss people off. Sad thing is he does know his football and is quite knowledgable. He just refused to ever show it.

SO what else do guys get banned for is that why all those guys got banned for just posting a bunch of hateful remarls

Just show respect to other posters. Don't say anything here that you wouldn't say to them in person and you'll never have to worry about it.

yeah thats what I figured....I think Im going to vote on who should come back even though I know none of them.....who should I vote for?

I for one would rather vote for a Jets fan rather than a Patzie troll like TX. Personnally I voted for Boom Boom. I really don't think it matters anyway.

I slept all of an hour and a half last night. And here I am sleepless again. I'm like Christian Bale in 'The Machinist'. Only I didn't kill anyone. If you haven't seen it, how's that for a spoiler? :)

wait he killed someone? son of a bitch thier goes that ending thanks, well in knocked up the chick has a baby

I slept all of an hour and a half last night. And here I am sleepless again. I'm like Christian Bale in 'The Machinist'. Only I didn't kill anyone. If you haven't seen it, how's that for a spoiler? :)

I absolutely love that movie.

So you're all scrawny?

Im listening to Green talk about his trade right now in NFL network, I kind of want him to start saying how Edwards ****ed him over after his head injury last year and thats why after 6 pretty good years they moved to get rid of him, maybe its just cause I dislike Hermy,

Im listening to Green talk about his trade right now in NFL network, I kind of want him to start saying how Edwards ****ed him over after his head injury last year and thats why after 6 pretty good years they moved to get rid of him, maybe its just cause I dislike Hermy,

We all dislike Hermy for one reason or another. I was disgusted by the way he left. He made it impossible for the Jets to retain him as coach. What a low life.

Hey has any of you night owls watched Redeye on the Fox News channel. Its funking hilarious, all they really do is make fun of the new and put in as much foul humor as possible. Its really good.

I gotta check this out... when is it on? Looks funny as hell... ton of stuff on YouTube...

n5FlhgdeSqg

Archived