Late Nite Crew thread

Smizzy

Oh yeah and Red eye is ****ing funny, its rerun on the weekend but every weekday it new. they used to due a Brit hume watch where thye would say something like this is show 67 where Brit hume hasnt acknowledged Red eye's existence. You know how like one show will intro the next. Well the rerun Brit Hume from earlier would play right after rid eye, so obviously he would never say thanks red eye or whatever. It was funny as hell but I think they got in trouble or something. One day they just stopped and said on air we are not allowed anymore

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hey has any of you night owls watched Redeye on the Fox News channel. Its funking hilarious, all they really do is make fun of the new and put in as much foul humor as possible. Its really good.

Yes, I watch it. they always have that smoking chick with the very short skirt closest to the camera. :D

:yawn:

Another quality post by ecurb2369, your legend is growing! :Nuts:

Posts in the fac*ckta lounge should NOT count. I f*cking hate that. As a matter of fact, eliminate post counts - period.

Calm down woman. :razz:

You're usually so mellow..except of course when you start discussing my name sake. :D

Then why not go to sleep and leave it to the adults? I always feel guilty posting in here because it's normal work hours for me when the "night shift" is on. When I'm posting at two a.m. it's only eight o'clock in NYC.

Remember, it's Ecurb the Unsleeping, we're talking about. And 1am for me, though I'm usually in bed by then, these days.

Remember, it's Ecurb the Unsleeping, we're talking about. And 1am for me, though I'm usually in bed by then, these days.

Right now it's 1AM across the pond, what are you doing up?

And did you get a bank account yet?

Oh, and how's the new gig with MI-6?

Right now it's 1AM across the pond, what are you doing up?

And did you get a bank account yet?

Oh, and how's the new gig with MI-6?

Just gone midnight. Only got in from work an hour ago (working evenings this week)

No. Still waiting to hear from the Halifax.

You don't have sufficient clearance for that, sorry.

325 in the am over here is San Diego, does that count for night crew or more towards the early morning where only crack hors and insomniacs are up? ANyways I love the jets and all that but, I really hate NE.....

Still the nite crew. R U still up or just gettin up?

Weather has been hot and humid. We got some thunderstorms overnight last night but not much.

I'm not complaining but it's been VERY dry here in Buffalo the last 6 weeks. Fairly mild winter as well. Thank God we've got plenty of water in Lake Erie.

Archived