Late Nite Crew thread

Smizzy

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I would just love to be on the same field with them

I know the feelin. Every time I visit the campus in Tuscaloosa I walk onto the field at Denny/Bryant Stadium (they leave stuff open down there) . What a tremendous feeling that is. Imagine doing it AT a Jets home game? AWESOME !!

When UNC has media day every summer we get to go out on the field for the meet and greet with the players. That is an awesome feeling too....like you I wish I could do that at a Jets game.

Yup. Catch ya later. I've got an HPLC run to put on. Nice chattin with ya at the Nite crew thread. Yawll come back ya hear? :biggrin:

Congrats !! And may you have many , many more together.

Thank you my friend; it'll be our 24th! :)

I see you're a Bama fan; what's your take on Brodie Croyle? I never got to see him in his limited action last year.

Thank you my friend; it'll be our 24th! :)

I see you're a Bama fan; what's your take on Brodie Croyle? I never got to see him in his limited action last year.

I think if Brodie stays healthy he'll be a fine NFL starting QB. The staying healthy is the big part as he's had injury problems dating back to his Rainbow City HS days. He's got everything you want in an NFL QB. Height , arm strength, smarts and leadership. Plus I had the privledge of throwing and spending some time with him during his first spring practice on campus. I must say he's one of the nicest people you ever want to meet. Very personable and as polite a young man as you'd ever hope to meet.

I think if Brodie stays healthy he'll be a fine NFL starting QB. The staying healthy is the big part as he's had injury problems dating back to his Rainbow City HS days. He's got everything you want in an NFL QB. Height , arm strength, smarts and leadership. Plus I had the privledge of throwing and spending some time with him during his first spring practice on campus. I must say he's one of the nicest people you ever want to meet. Very personable and as polite a young man as you'd ever hope to meet.

Thanks for the insight; I hope you right about his abilities.

The last time the Chiefs played the Jets Herm got his butt kicked, and I fear that when the two teams meet again in December that Herm will have his butt handed to him again. LOL!

Thank you my friend! It doesn't feel like it's been 24 years; more like 42. LOL!

Seriously though it doesn't feel like it's been a day over 23 years and 364 days. :D

These night crew threads make the time pass by quickly. :biggrin:

Thanks for the insight; I hope you right about his abilities.

The last time the Chiefs played the Jets Herm got his butt kicked, and I fear that when the two teams meet again in December that Herm will have his butt handed to him again. LOL!

The Chiefs have a lot of problems. I think we'll handle them this time around. That's what I love about the NFL. Anything can and does happen over the course of the season.

The Chiefs have a lot of problems. I think we'll handle them this time around. That's what I love about the NFL. Anything can and does happen over the course of the season.

Ya said a mouth full there bud. They are the Swiss cheese of NFL teams this year.

LOL! Yeah and they're fun too! ;)

The night crew threads at that other place you and I know about are starting to get extremely boring of late.

That ''Ban Logical'' thread has been quite entertaining tonight. it's picking up speed as we speak.\:D/

Archived