Late Nite Crew thread

Smizzy

it's not late enough yet.

Indeed

Its late enough for us m-er f-ers who have to be up at 5am for some stupid work bu||sh|t

Glad its only once a year I gotta do this crap. Nothing like a nice drive to providence at 6am on a saturday. ugh. I need a nice office job.

then again, this job lets me sleep in late on monday's after a home jets game....

Well..I have to get up early tomorrow. fwiw.

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Its late enough for us m-er f-ers who have to be up at 5am for some stupid work bu||sh|t

Glad its only once a year I gotta do this crap. Nothing like a nice drive to providence at 6am on a saturday. ugh. I need a nice office job.

then again, this job lets me sleep in late on monday's after a home jets game....

Is it at least OT?

Great... did well sales wise and actually had some fun too... Im ****ing exausted though...

I'll bet you are. It sounded like a lot of work last week in prepping for it and loading the trailer. Glad it went well.

hey you guys up? Hey so I found out you cant drink beer in a store while trying to buy a styrofoam cooler for the beach thats literally like 20 feet away....a life gaurd busted me

Let that be a lesson: Beer and Styrofoam don't mix :bag:

• 2 weeks later...
Wow this thread fell many pages back!

speaking of getting busted, i got pulled over in milwaukee today. IN MILWAUKEE!! you know how many people get shot here, and they pull me over for going 70 in a 55? that's such crap, i better be able to keep my points.

I once got pulled over for 45 in a 35...at 1:30 PM....in some ****hole town in upstate NY. That was bull****, mostly because there was no stop lights/stop signs, or any other cars on the road.

Lucky for me the guy never showed to court...so it got wiped away.

is that all it takes? i'm going to go to court to dispute the points, but i don't think i'll be able to drop the ticket.

speaking of the ticket, i really don't mind dropping the 120 or whatever its going to be (he has to mail me the ticket...what a chump) but the fact that i hate my job so much, its like i'm giving this son of a bitch a days work. I DON'T WANT TO GIVE ANYONE A DAYS WORK!!!!

The rule is if you show up to court twice, and the guy doesn't show up either time without notice, then the ticket is dropped. I could have just paid it off but I was so pissed about the fact I was getting one in the first place I wanted to prove that I was right. Although I didn't get to see the guy face to face again, him not showing I think means that writing the ticket may have been to have him reach the quota and not due to any major infraction.

The rule is if you show up to court twice, and the guy doesn't show up either time without notice, then the ticket is dropped. I could have just paid it off but I was so pissed about the fact I was getting one in the first place I wanted to prove that I was right. Although I didn't get to see the guy face to face again, him not showing I think means that writing the ticket may have been to have him reach the quota and not due to any major infraction.

Depends who issued the ticket, but that's how it works in NYC. Usually what it means is that you had a friend call the cop and he agreed not to show.

I had an 85 in a 55 ticket... went to court... officer wasnt there... the states attorney said lets re-schedule... I told her I was going to go all out to get the case cleared because I have a perfect driving record and don't deserve it to be messed up (I wasnt going 85)... she said "whatever have a nice day" signed off on a closed case... no ticket... :)

I had an 85 in a 55 ticket... went to court... officer wasnt there... the states attorney said lets re-schedule... I told her I was going to go all out to get the case cleared because I have a perfect driving record and don't deserve it to be messed up (I wasnt going 85)... she said "whatever have a nice day" signed off on a closed case... no ticket... :)

i got in an accident that was deemed my fault 5 years ago i think, but that's it. i'll have to try this one.

i got in an accident that was deemed my fault 5 years ago i think, but that's it. i'll have to try this one.

Good luck man. I've gotten stopped twice the last 5 years (75 in a 50 and 55 in a 30) but both were in the town I lived in (suburb of Buffalo) so they let me off with a warning.

This concludes, ecurb likes dudes.

lol... sure I set that up for an easy joke...

but seriously this guy was one of if not my BEST friend... he broke it off with his wife to be and ran to Florida 3 years ago... (has family down there)....

He is up to visit with his new GF (who is 1000% better) and seems like he made the right choice... Im happy for him and happy to be able to hang out for a week again...

but seriously this guy was one of if not my BEST friend... he broke it off with his wife to be and ran to Florida 3 years ago... (has family down there)....

He is up to visit with his new GF (who is 1000% better) and seems like he made the right choice... Im happy for him and happy to be able to hang out for a week again...

So he broke it off with you and now you're bringing him back in for a week so he can cheat? Nice. Dude, you need to get some self confidence and get back out there. It'll be okay.

So he broke it off with you and now you're bringing him back in for a week so he can cheat? Nice. Dude, you need to get some self confidence and get back out there. It'll be okay.

I open up my heart... and you rip it out and step on it... I see how it is...

(as I walk off crying and screaming nuuugee with little to no enthusiasm... ) :rl:

Its okay ecurb. One Sunday at the Meadowlands this winter / fall we will meet and scream NUUUUUUUGE together throughout the parking lot.

We can alway steal a line from "the garv"

NNUUGGEE can kick the ball 400 yards... GOOGLE HYPOTENUSE!!!

We can alway steal a line from "the garv"

NNUUGGEE can kick the ball 400 yards... GOOGLE HYPOTENUSE!!!

I used to have a sign, back in '04 that read MVPennington.

My how the times change.

It is now:

MVP NUGE!

There's nothing better than reconnecting with an old friend. How long is he in town for?

There's nothing better than reconnecting with an old friend. How long is he in town for?

He is here until Friday... it was sort of a surprise last minute visit so we are trying to fill up the week with as much BS to do as possible...

Glad I wont be terribly busy this week!

He is here until Friday... it was sort of a surprise last minute visit so we are trying to fill up the week with as much BS to do as possible...

Glad I wont be terribly busy this week!

That's great man. I'm glad he brought the new GF along too. If he's like me and my friends he's looking to see what you think of her. That's us guys. always looking to add some input ;).

That's great man. I'm glad he brought the new GF along too. If he's like me and my friends he's looking to see what you think of her. That's us guys. always looking to add some input ;).

LOL I have been with the same girl for almost 7 years now... so he knows mine... but mine cant wait to meet her and see what he found!

Considering he ran away because of the last girl... Im sure he is nervous to know what I think... :)

She put up with me and him all day today... thats a start!

Archived