Late Nite Crew thread

Smizzy

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Maybe Brad Johnson will take the test for you.

I'm sure when he's not throwing touchdown passes and getting drunk, he's formulating economic European policies.

btw, i don't think i ever posted the picture of me with him..so it's attached. I can't figure out how to display it on this page other than as an attached image so maybe one of you web geniuses can help me out.

post-79-12804639615978_thumb.jpg

How's it hanging night crew?

Fading, which is a good thang. Early day for me this day. I have to get up at 8:30 a.m. I pity misself there. Trust me when I say it's rough for the likes of a Night Owl like me. And my schedule is according to me. I'm an ingrate....HAHAHAHAHA!

Simple answer to everything:

The EU sucks. Brussels and Strasbourg should be carpet bombed.

From everything I've read so far, it seems like the most undemocratic organization assembled.

Of course, I dont think the Brits have ever been huge fans of it.

I will actually be checking out early tonight... just took the Nyquil and I am sick as ****... another time I'm good until 3 or 4AM

The Nyquil will not cure you, it will just mask the problem till tomorrow and then your back with your sickness. You didn't get sick because you had a Nyquil deficiency.

Where the hell are all the tough late night people? I'm going to breakfast.

Have a pancake for me.

I have to get some sleep. It's 6am and the kids will be up soon. An hour or two before the day starts is always helpful!

Have a pancake for me.

I have to get some sleep. It's 6am and the kids will be up soon. An hour or two before the day starts is always helpful!

No pancakes. The bitches used all the milk making macchiatos last night. I had blueberries too. This meant I had to eat my last Pop Tarts. You don't want to know what it takes to get Pop Tarts in the damned country! Blueberry pancakes tomorrow. Or else!

• 3 weeks later...

Archived