Late Nite Crew thread

Smizzy

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
And what are you laughing at? a bald and hairy joke? :1cry:

Don't feel bad Bp...look how fat Max is...and Whor99's penis is tiny and he's fat...Tabor's wife gave him a bed time...and well faba will **** me up if I say anything bad...but don't feel so bad.

I'm sure you could make really good money at the state fair.

Don't feel bad Bp...look how fat Max is...and Whor99's penis is tiny and he's fat...Tabor's wife gave him a bed time...and well faba will **** me up if I say anything bad...but don't feel so bad.

I'm sure you could make really good money at the state fair.

In the petting zoo?

I think you guys are MEAN!!! BP ROCKS!! :cheergal::cheergal::cheergal:

It's all good, I've kind of toned down my act since going through Max's ''exclusive poster rehabilitation program''. maybe I should revert to my old ways every now and then. heh. :evilgrin0041:

I don't get to do much with 2 kids and a wife who doesn't care if I have 3 seconds of personal time to myself during the week.

Oh well....

Excuses, excuses. We all have jobs and spouses and kids (not me but whatever) and school and family and _______. Just go to a game. Everyone needs their fun time! :cheergal:

Excuses, excuses. We all have jobs and spouses and kids (not me but whatever) and school and family and _______. Just go to a game. Everyone needs their fun time! :cheergal:

Your not actually talking about the 07' JETS are you... those O and D lines make it far from fun to watch... Mangini's face is getting scary too...

• 2 weeks later...
:bump:

Wow, it's dead around here tonight. So, I'll bump the thread and head to bed anyway. Lots of shopping to do tomorrow since I've hardly started. Nothing like last minute holiday shopping to get you in the spirit of the season. :confused0058:

:lol:

Well..I worked out today for the first time since right after Thanksgiving. Lord have mercy am I out of shape. I have to take it slow the next two weeks before I crank it up.

That is all.

It certainly doesn't take long Bill. I've always been amazed how quickly you go back to square one. I'm due at Gold's today and I'm dead tired. I know however if I don't go I'll be paying for it later. This frillin weather doesn't make it any easier. Brrrrr

It certainly doesn't take long Bill. I've always been amazed how quickly you go back to square one. I'm due at Gold's today and I'm dead tired. I know however if I don't go I'll be paying for it later. This frillin weather doesn't make it any easier. Brrrrr

I had to lower all the weights. and I could only go 30 minutes doing cardio (pathetic)

it's a balmy 11 degrees here :lol:

I had to lower all the weights. and I could only go 30 minutes doing cardio (pathetic)

it's a balmy 11 degrees here :lol:

This server is reeeeeally sloooow tonite. Anywho, we had 9 degrees this morning when I left work. It was 22 on the way in at 11 but there was a 20-30 MPH wind. Cut right through ya.

This server is reeeeeally sloooow tonite. Anywho, we had 9 degrees this morning when I left work. It was 22 on the way in at 11 but there was a 20-30 MPH wind. Cut right through ya.

The server is farting tonight.

Dude, I think I'm going to the Jets/Bills game next year with Duane, you should hook up with us and go to that game.

Dude, I think I'm going to the Jets/Bills game next year with Duane, you should hook up with us and go to that game.

For sure Bill. Honestly I swore off EVER going to another Ills game at the Ralph (too many drunken Bills louts) but if I can hook up with some REAL JN Jets fans, hell yes. I'll

For sure Bill. Honestly I swore off EVER going to another Ills game at the Ralph (too many drunken Bills louts) but if I can hook up with some REAL JN Jets fans, hell yes. I'll be the only one with a Ben Graham #7 uni. :biggrin:

Archived