Late Nite Crew thread

Smizzy

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I wonder what it's like in beautiful Hong Kong right now?

It's interesting but I am stuck in an office at the moment. If you appreciate Asian beauty, the talent is exceptional. I have been here since Friday and I have two more Chinese dinners scheduled on Tuesday and Wednesday, so tonight I am having a Ruth's Chris steak since I need some real food. My back hurts so maybe I will get an oriental massage also :)

It's interesting but I am stuck in an office at the moment. If you appreciate Asian beauty, the talent is exceptional. I have been here since Friday and I have two more Chinese dinners scheduled on Tuesday and Wednesday, so tonight I am having a Ruth's Chris steak since I need some real food. My back hurts so maybe I will get an oriental massage also :)

Dude - look out for the chicken feet in the dim sum. There's just something wrong about them scratching as they go down your throat and you'll hurl.

Have a safe journey home!

Dude - look out for the chicken feet in the dim sum. There's just something wrong about them scratching as they go down your throat and you'll hurl.

Have a safe journey home!

Nothing exotic for me, I've seen enough here already to scare the crap out of me. Unfortunately, I've been racing to the crapper on a regular basis and I have to make 2 presentations a day for the next three days. How do you say Depends in chinese?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Archived