Late Nite Crew thread

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Full slab of ribs, meat falling off the bone, slathered in BBQ sauce.

Of the closet?

"HA! VISS MEIN NEW V-2 ROCKET, I SHALL STRIKE DER BLOW AGAINST DER CHAD HATING SCHWEINHUNDS! HEIL CHAD! PENNY, PENNY, UBER ALLES......"

Posted Images

Does this qualify as the night crew at 11:15? Either this place is full of geriatrics or everyone is out getting $hitfaced or laid (or both)

Yeah, me you and Bob the Jets Fan

• Upvote 1
I wonder what it's like in beautiful Hong Kong right now?

It's interesting but I am stuck in an office at the moment. If you appreciate Asian beauty, the talent is exceptional. I have been here since Friday and I have two more Chinese dinners scheduled on Tuesday and Wednesday, so tonight I am having a Ruth's Chris steak since I need some real food. My back hurts so maybe I will get an oriental massage also :)

It's interesting but I am stuck in an office at the moment. If you appreciate Asian beauty, the talent is exceptional. I have been here since Friday and I have two more Chinese dinners scheduled on Tuesday and Wednesday, so tonight I am having a Ruth's Chris steak since I need some real food. My back hurts so maybe I will get an oriental massage also :)

Dude - look out for the chicken feet in the dim sum. There's just something wrong about them scratching as they go down your throat and you'll hurl.

Have a safe journey home!

Dude - look out for the chicken feet in the dim sum. There's just something wrong about them scratching as they go down your throat and you'll hurl.

Have a safe journey home!

Nothing exotic for me, I've seen enough here already to scare the crap out of me. Unfortunately, I've been racing to the crapper on a regular basis and I have to make 2 presentations a day for the next three days. How do you say Depends in chinese?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...