Late Nite Crew thread

Smizzy

HEY !!! You guys want to STFU about food please. I'm on a fast since I've got a blood test in the morning. Speaking of the blood test segmemted nuetrophiles should be the most prevelent cell type when doing a total blood cell count right? :bag:

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HEY !!! You guys want to STFU about food please. I'm on a fast since I've got a blood test in the morning. Speaking of the blood test segmemted nuetrophiles should be the most prevelent cell type when doing a total blood cell count right? :bag:

Damn....thank god you're not here. This plate of nachos might drive you crazy!

That you did. It was just TOO good to pass up. ;)

Stanley Morgan always killed the Jets,I guess that's why he was in my head..I remember a game in 78 the Patriots won 56-3 or something..and he must have had like 250 yds receiving in that game.

Stanley Morgan always killed the Jets,I guess that's why he was in my head..I remember a game in 78 the Patriots won 56-3 or something..and he must have had like 250 yds receiving in that game.

Yup that he was, as was Steve Grogan. What a tough SOB he was at QB. Must say even though he was a Pat I admired him as a gutzy QB.

Alk, Did you catch Dogfight Friday nite. It was great, featured the P40 Tomahawk and the Flying Tigers as they blasted the yellow hoard fighters from the skys of China.

Nope, I was standing in line for 300 which sold out before I could get a ticket.

Nope, I was standing in line for 300 which sold out before I could get a ticket.

That's a bummer. As a rule I NEVER go opening weekend. Too damn crowed. I will wait several weeks and go when there's like me and one other person in the theater . And yes, sometimes I wait too long and it's gone.

That's a bummer. As a rule I NEVER go opening weekend. Too damn crowed. I will wait several weeks and go when there's like me and one other person in the theater . And yes, sometimes I wait too long and it's gone.

I can't wait that long. Nine times out of ten if I don't see a movie on opening weekend I won't see it at all.

I can't wait that long. Nine times out of ten if I don't see a movie on opening weekend I won't see it at all.

Been there , done that. I STILL haven't seen The Departed. I'll just buy the frillin DVD and have it forever. Actually buying it is cheaper than the GF and I going to the show.

Archived