Late Nite Crew thread

Smizzy

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
She was impressed with my Chadwick like arm.

Or the fact that I probably smelled a little bit like that big burger I just got done eating. Maybe I had some ketchup on my face.

BTW, I just want to let you all know, that I am happy to be here with my interweb friends.

Can we act like I never started that thread about Fat Chicks loving me at JI and start new?

It's all forgotten about bud. I'll just mentally replace fat chick, with fat man

No homo

Or the fact that I probably smelled a little bit like that big burger I just got done eating. Maybe I had some ketchup on my face.

BTW, I just want to let you all know, that I am happy to be here with my interweb friends.

Can we act like I never started that thread about Fat Chicks loving me at JI and start new?

That would be a no..

No Homo

III is like the annoying little brother I never had. He is welcome here as far as I am concerned. ;)

That's funny...

Just the other day i was thinking that Klecko is like the big pet Ogre I never had...

Weird...

Does anyone else feel like they just got a new car and they cant even figure out how open the gas tank?

So many new thingamajobs that I cant figure out.

My greatness as a poster will not truly be noticed untill I figure out how to use JN and all its features.

Hold on to your seats. It will be amazing!

Does anyone else feel like they just got a new car and they cant even figure out how open the gas tank?

My greatness as a poster will not truly be noticed untill I figure out how to use JN and all its features.

JiF - most overrated poster on JN.

I'm sure i'll eventually get used to it, and slowly grow weary and hatefull towards it. Like i do to most things/people.

Archived