Somewhere, somehow, somebody must have

Kicked you around some

Tell me why you wanna lay there,

Revel in your abandon

Honey, it dont make no difference to me

Baby, everybodys had to fight to be free

You see, you dont have to live like a refugee

No baby, you dont have to live like a refugee

Great. Just when I thought I found a decent Jets board all the losers from JI show up.

If you guys think this is a "good" thing you are nuts. Say goodbye to solid Jets football talk and hello to **** **** **** **** **** ****.

Somewhere, somehow, somebody must have

Kicked you around some

Tell me why you wanna lay there,

Revel in your abandon

Honey, it dont make no difference to me

Baby, everybodys had to fight to be free

You see, you dont have to live like a refugee

No baby, you dont have to live like a refugee

You have finally morphed into Greengal

Great. Just when I thought I found a decent Jets board all the losers from JI show up.

If you guys think this is a "good" thing you are nuts. Say goodbye to solid Jets football talk and hello to **** **** **** **** **** ****.

You missed us, didn't you..

I'm glad this board doesn't have a politics forum. The JI one was really strange - I'd keep reading it at work and it would make my blood boil because half of the posts were sheer idiocy but I'd keep reading it anyway, and then I'd start typing off masters-thesis length responses to those posts that I was just SURE would cause people to see the errors in their ways, but then I'd delete it all because I'd realize it was useless and the end result was that I'd actually get worked up about it for several minutes. All this is surely the sign of a mental disorder and I think I'll be happier here without the catalyst.

yea luckily Max has the wisdom to not allow politics here-we try, but they keep getting locked and we keep getting the ruler across our hands

Is that Russian kid still dead?

Wait. You can't ban me HERE, can you?

No I can't ban anyone. So now you can all tell me what you really think of me. And I can't send you threatening PMs or anything. I just have to take the abuse and admit I have a small penis and try to make up for it by being an internet tough guy.

No I can't ban anyone. So now you can all tell me what you really think of me. And I can't send you threatening PMs or anything. I just have to take the abuse and admit I have a small penis and try to make up for it by being an internet tough guy.

Lol.. FF2?

Oh, so it really isn't much different than JI? :P Burn down the stadium, fire Tangini, move the team to LA kinda talk happens here too?

It happens here but it was limited because most of the imbeciles were at this other message board. But now with this mass exodus I'm sure it'll get messy because while JN gained some good posters they dragged some dog**** into the new house.

BTW we encourage banning of those fruitloops around here.

I'm going to take this up as a serious offer.

You completely abused your power as a mod at JI. Making you mod was probably the biggest mistake Sooth ever made, in a long list of mistakes running that site. You banned people because of BS vendettas, you loved internetz drama, and you were all around bully. A complete shocker, because you were one of my all time favorite posters. You completely changed when you became a mod.

I also don't believe that all the mods badmouthed Jets Babe in the mod forum. I wouldn't doubt that you lied about that to fire her up and join your bull**** revolution.

This whole thing is immensely stupid, and I blame you and EY completely. Virtual ego to that max. Jesus, go out and get laid or something.

You completely abused your power as a mod at JI. Making you mod was probably the biggest mistake Sooth ever made, in a long list of mistakes running that site. You banned people because of BS vendettas, you loved internetz drama, and you were all around bully. A complete shocker, because you were one of my all time favorite posters. You completely changed when you became a mod.

I also don't believe that all the mods badmouthed Jets Babe in the mod forum. I wouldn't doubt that you lied about that to fire her up and join your bull**** revolution.

This whole thing is immensely stupid, and I blame you and EY completely. Virtual ego to that max. Jesus, go out and get laid or something.

(it's not really him...)

:eek:

Oh come on. This is all Ham's fault and you know it. Saying he was irrational is being too kind.

Ham lost his mind, no question.

But this "viva la revolucion" mentality is petty, immature, moronic, and completely counter-productive. People thought they were more important than they are.

Archived