Late Nite Crew thread

Smizzy

First of all, my beef with TX transpired because of his massive ego. He thought he could do whatever he want and got away with it because he was buddy-buddy with Sooth. TX's classic excuse was, "I've been here since 2003, who the hell are you?" -- and Sooth agreed with him. Same exact situation as Ham. It's bull****, all the way around.

Your intention was to break JI. You had a vendetta, and you wanted to rise victorious. You wanted to win. Don't deny it; don't play innocent. At least man up and admit that you're in your glory right now.

Such ****ing nonsense.

So, you didn't want to let Tx get away with his BS as you saw it, and I didn't want to let Ham get away with his, our methods were simply different. You followed Tx from thread to thread provoking him, then started a thread in the VIP, I simply left. Had I not been followed, and those PMs never sent, I'd be sitting on JN with the regulars here, and not surrounded by former posters. But Ham made his decisions.

As to the underlined, I thought I said that in the above post.

Of course, when you feel wronged, you want to be vindicated. But, I did not campaign for people to leave. I did not send a PM to a single poster telling them, 'hey, sign up for JetNation'... They did that on their own accord. The fact that they are here proves that I was right in leaving.

I know we had a good thing going, and it's too bad as you say, and if you're breaking up with me, and saying you want to remain friends, that's ok. I'll heal, and hopefully, someday I'll have the strength to carry on.

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It's actually the Illuminati and the New World Order behind the whole thing.

Shhhh! There are enough of those ****ers wandering around with their noses in maps looking for Leonardo already. I'm spitting olive pits at them out my living room window on a daily basis. Please don't send any more my way. I'm running out of ammo!

Am I the only one that is not buying this whole JN/JI fiasco? Guaranteed, this is a scam. Look how beautifully it played out, with the anticipated escalation in post counts for both sites. Nice job Soothie and Max.

What is it with you and the conspiracy theories...

So, you didn't want to let Tx get away with his BS as you saw it, and I didn't want to let Ham get away with his, our methods were simply different. You followed Tx from thread to thread provoking him, then started a thread in the VIP, I simply left. Had I not been followed, and those PMs never sent, I'd be sitting on JN with the regulars here, and not surrounded by former posters. But Ham made his decisions.

Of course, when you feel wronged, you want to be vindicated. But, I did not campaign for people to leave. I did not send a PM to a single poster telling them, 'hey, sign up for JetNation'... They did that on their own accord. The fact that they are here proves that I was right in leaving.

I know we had a good thing going, and it's too bad as you say, and if you're breaking up with me, and saying you want to remain friends, that's ok. I'll heal, and hopefully, someday I'll have the strength to carry on.

Don't patronize me, you passive aggressive bastard.

Shhhh! There are enough of those ****ers wandering around with their noses in maps looking for Leonardo already. I'm spitting olive pits at them out my living room window on a daily basis. Please don't send any more my way. I'm running out of ammo!

Leonardo is in Jersey. Near Red Bank.

You're welcome.

First of all, my beef with TX transpired because of his massive ego. He thought he could do whatever he want and got away with it because he was buddy-buddy with Sooth. TX's classic excuse was, "I've been here since 2003, who the hell are you?" -- and Sooth agreed with him. Same exact situation as Ham. It's bull****, all the way around.

Your intention was to break JI. You had a vendetta, and you wanted to rise victorious. You wanted to win. Don't deny it; don't play innocent. At least man up and admit that you're in your glory right now.

Such ****ing nonsense.

My ego? Are you friggn' kidding me?

Little piss-ants like yourself are what is causing the demise of JI. Just look at all the long-time, quality posters who jumped ship yesterday.

It's pretty pathetic when you let someone get under your skin on a friggn' message board, all the way to starting a thread in the VIP forum calling for a permanent banning.

I've been a member at JI since 2000 and have enjoyed my time there. I have also contributed financially to both the board itself and all the charitable causes throughout the last 8 years. Did you really think Sooth is going to listen to some Johnny-come-lately and permanently ban me?

You need to get off your sanctimonious white horse and get a life.

Getting a job would be a good start.

It's really the principle of the matter plus domino effect. Ham was wrong, any nonbiased person can realize that. Sooth sides with his personal friend. Which is his perogative. But the action has consequences. People don't like the double standard.

Little piss-ants like yourself are what is causing the demise of JI. Just look at all the long-time, quality posters who jumped ship yesterday.

It's pretty pathetic when you let someone get under your skin on a friggn' message board, all the way to starting a thread in the VIP forum calling for a permanent banning.

I've been a member at JI since 2000 and have enjoyed my time there. I have also contributed financially to both the board itself and all the charitable causes throughout the last 8 years. Did you really think Sooth is going to listen to some Johnny-come-lately and permanently ban me?

ouch. :Nuts:

The irony is killing me.

What did I say? "I've been a member since 2003, who the hell are you?"

Ham gets a free pass, TX gets a free pass. What's the difference, Yellin?

The irony is killing me.

What did I say? "I've been a member since 2003, who the hell are you?"

Ham gets a free pass, TX gets a free pass. What's the difference, Yellin?

Well, for starters, one is a mod and able to ban people, the other is a troll

Just curious, in your opinion, what offense did I commit on JI that would constitute a permanent banning?

And BTW, getting under your skin is not a bannable offense.

I thought yer MO was to get between the skin & panties so they get all bunched up? ;)

Just curious, in your opinion, what offense did I commit on JI that would constitute a permanent banning?

I'm not going to rehash this all over again. Re-read my thread from the VIP forum, someone obviously sent it to you.

TX, what you said to paulie was bad. I thought it was ****ed up how Sooth of course played favorites and let you back. Just because you've been there for years doesn't mean you can get away with that stuff. That's what they did there...play favorites.

TX, what you said to paulie was bad. I thought it was ****ed up how Sooth of course played favorites and let you back. Just because you've been there for years doesn't mean you can get away with that stuff. That's what they did there...play favorites.

Again, what "stuff" was I getting away with?

Don't patronize me, you passive aggressive bastard.

I'm not here to get in fights.

I'm here to enjoy posting on a board, something I used to do.

Sorry if everything didn't go the way you'd hoped. It is what it is. Please do not try to lessen my (our) JN experience.

I'm going to take this up as a serious offer.

You completely abused your power as a mod at JI. Making you mod was probably the biggest mistake Sooth ever made, in a long list of mistakes running that site. You banned people because of BS vendettas, you loved internetz drama, and you were all around bully. A complete shocker, because you were one of my all time favorite posters. You completely changed when you became a mod.

I also don't believe that all the mods badmouthed Jets Babe in the mod forum. I wouldn't doubt that you lied about that to fire her up and join your bull**** revolution.

This whole thing is immensely stupid, and I blame you and EY completely. Virtual ego to that max. Jesus, go out and get laid or something.

You know what's really immensely stupid Paulie? You were suckered by FF2, posting as "KleckoizGod73." That is who this reply was to.

But now that I know what you really think of me, **** off. You're a two-faced, lying hypocrite. I know you're only acting up here in an attempt to get in Sean's good graces in hopes that he will make you a mod.

Well now that Bergen and I are gone and unable to argue against your ascension to mod like we always did because you're a childish punk who cries whenever TX says "boo" to you, maybe you'll finally get your chance.

I'm not here to get in fights.

I'm here to enjoy posting on a board, something I used to do.

Sorry if everything didn't go the way you'd hoped. It is what it is. Please do not try to lessen my (our) JN experience.

Then how's he supposed to score points with the selection committee?

I'm going to take this up as a serious offer.

You completely abused your power as a mod at JI. Making you mod was probably the biggest mistake Sooth ever made, in a long list of mistakes running that site. You banned people because of BS vendettas, you loved internetz drama, and you were all around bully. A complete shocker, because you were one of my all time favorite posters. You completely changed when you became a mod.

I also don't believe that all the mods badmouthed Jets Babe in the mod forum. I wouldn't doubt that you lied about that to fire her up and join your bull**** revolution.

This whole thing is immensely stupid, and I blame you and EY completely. Virtual ego to that max. Jesus, go out and get laid or something.

Walt Michaels wondered why anyone would want a job (for free) on a message board. Walt Michaels was confused by the apparent power-grabbing behavior. But Walt Michaels is no dummy; trolls were running for cover...but now there are e-casualties.

Walt Michaels has a big family; lots of family reunions became brawls between drunk brothers...who made up later.

Archived