Late Nite Crew thread

Smizzy

You know what's really immensely stupid Paulie? You were suckered by FF2, posting as "KleckoizGod73." That is who this reply was to.

But now that I know what you really think of me, **** off. You're a two-faced, lying hypocrite. I know you're only acting up here in an attempt to get in Sean's good graces in hopes that he will make you a mod.

Well now that Bergen and I are gone and unable to argue against your ascension to mod like we always did because you're a childish punk who cries whenever TX says "boo" to you, maybe you'll finally get your chance.

Wow

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You know what's really immensely stupid Paulie? You were suckered by FF2, posting as "KleckoizGod73." That is who this reply was to.

But now that I know what you really think of me, **** off. You're a two-faced, lying hypocrite. I know you're only acting up here in an attempt to get in Sean's good graces in hopes that he will make you a mod.

Well now that Bergen and I are gone and unable to argue against your ascension to mod like we always did because you're a childish punk who cries whenever TX says "boo" to you, maybe you'll finally get your chance.

Walt Michaels thinks "maybe not".

What's the difference, Yellin?

Maybe you should rethink who's actually arguing there is a difference?

Tx wasn't banned, and you made a series of decisions that reflected your dissatisfaction.

Ham wasn't removed of his modship, and I made a series of decisions that reflected my dissatisfaction.

I don't agree with what you did, and you don't agree with what I did, but the real difference is that you're trying to act like you're better than me (us?) for it, when you're exactly the same.

Now please, I'd like to enjoy my time here, that's why I came here, not to argue about BS...

In the "get it out" thread a couple of mods said that was untrue.

Mods don't have access to everything on the site. Especially that one.

If Sooth wanted to do that, he (or someone else with computer skillz) could easily give her a free membership.

I dont; want to be a ****ing mod! I never wanted to be -- it was all a joke! An attempt at humor to lighten things up. Seriously, do you honestly think "Messageboard Moderator" is on my list of accomplishments?? I like to stir the pot, I like to have fun, and even I know I would have been a ****ty mod if it really happened.

I dont; want to be a ****ing mod! I never wanted to be -- it was all a joke! An attempt at humor to lighten things up. Seriously, do you honestly think "Messageboard Moderator" is on my list of accomplishments?? I like to stir the pot, I like to have fun, and even I know I would have been a ****ty mod if it really happened.

Then why the **** do you even care?

What happened happened. Get on with your life. I left there so I wouldn't have to deal with this bull**** anymore. Let it ****ing go.

Maybe you should rethink who's actually arguing there is a difference?

Tx wasn't banned, and you made a series of decisions that reflected your dissatisfaction.

Ham wasn't removed of his modship, and I made a series of decisions that reflected my dissatisfaction.

I don't agree with what you did, and you don't agree with what I did, but the real difference is that you're trying to act like you're better than me (us?) for it, when you're exactly the same.

Now please, I'd like to enjoy my time here, that's why I came here, not to argue about BS...

Paulie, if Ham sent you those PMs wtf would you do? Sit there and like it? EY made a personal decision to leave JI. He didn't ask anyone to leave with him, but we felt the need to leave because of the principle. Ham gets a free pass because he's friends with Sooth. Simple as that. I'd probably do that for a friend too, but the action has consequences. You piss off your contingency by doing that.

Paulie, if Ham sent you those PMs wtf would you do? Sit there and like it? EY made a personal decision to leave JI. He didn't ask anyone to leave with him, but we felt the need to leave because of the principle. Ham gets a free pass because he's friends with Sooth. Simple as that. I'd probably do that for a friend too, but the action has consequences. You piss off your contingency by doing that.

EY played a very good game. Don't forget about his post in the politics forum before those PMs, antagonizing Ham and begging for him to ban him. He put Ham in a corner, and left him no choice but to look stupid. EY is very smart, he set this whole thing up to come off as a victim. He was always so good in those JI Mafia games.

I am in no way defending Ham, and that his personal attacks weren't outrageous. But it could have easily been avoided.

That actually sounds pretty cool. (the forensics) Are you planning on pursuing that?

It is pretty awesome. Right now we are learning about different types of textiles, hair analysis.. and all that good stuff. It WOULD be cool. But for someone like me who isnt to fond of school, it would be A LOT of work. Im going for my bachelors next year in communications.

EY played a very good game. Don't forget about his post in the politics forum before those PMs, antagonizing Ham and begging for him to ban him. He put Ham in a corner, and left him no choice but to look stupid.

I am in no way defending Ham, and that his personal attacks weren't outrageous. But it could have easily been avoided.

Let's be fair... Ham looked stupid waaaaay before EY made a single post about that whole situation.

Archived