Late Nite Crew thread

Smizzy

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thanks, Jeepster. I know you appreciate my avatar. This rarity is for your kind words:

4EJm-VVRAmQ&feature=related

I was referring to you as Jeepster...:P

i'll watch this momentarily...have you seen the Bowie DVD (remastered) "Ziggy Stardust Last Concert" or something like that? Hearing Bowie sing "All the Young Dudes" (after 6 months on the road) is incredible. Mick Ronson on guitar and the rest of the "Spiders from Mars"...best that era offered beyond T Rex. jmo

Guest KleckoIsAwesome (aka FF2)
How many fake Klecko's do we have here?

How many fake Kleckos does it take to screw in a lightbulb?

I am gettin' tired of people pretendin' to be me.

I know the one with the z in his name is FF2, but who is the other one?

You seriously need to lock-in on an avatar, maybe put the akface as your avatar so I know it's really you posting. I can't glance for a "z" vs. an "s" everytime. I'm just assuming they're all you and that you've gone schizophrenic based on the things I'm reading.

You seriously need to lock-in on an avatar, maybe the put the akface as your avatar so I know it's really you posting.

Then he would have to sue himself.

Ya know what pissed me off about Sean? How he didnt care if non VIP's MOST of which make the site had those annoying pop ups in the threads, and ****. Like seriously **** you. Money hungry **** wad.

Dude, you seem to have turned pretty quickly. What happened to you over there that this is now all coming out? I'm aware of a few people who really got treated like crap and left but I've never heard you talk like this.

For the record, I thought what you said was funny as hell.

Oh so while jumping ship you grew a sense of humor?

Dude, you seem to have turned pretty quickly. What happened to you over there that this is now all coming out? I'm aware of a few people who really got treated like crap and left but I've never heard you talk like this.

I finally realized, instead of saying hundreds of times Im not treated fairly, **** it ill leave too. I never really could leave it.. until I saw the people here finally say enough id enough. It became so bad there, it sucks. I was not treated fairly there by mods at all.

Archived