Late Nite Crew thread

Smizzy

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I finally realized, instead of saying hundreds of times Im not treated fairly, **** it ill leave too. I never really could leave it.. until I saw the people here finally say enough id enough. It became so bad there, it sucks. I was not treated fairly there by mods at all.

how many times were you banned? at least like 15, right?

Guest KleckoIsAwesome (aka FF2)
New site, new screenname, same tired old lines. That is so sad Pete.

New site, posting private PMs, no modding powers, just another dooshbag poster. Now THAT'S sad.

Better than being the pathetic loser who came on here pretending to be me after I banned your ass. Sorry I haven't updated the blog recently so you could spam that too you pathetic troll.

LOL...I still can't believe you posted someone's private PMs to make a point. You have no morals and are a complete fraud.

"Us Mods stick together." Laughable.

LOL...I still can't believe you posted someone's private PMs to make a point. You have no morals and are a complete fraud.

"Us Mods stick together." Laughable.

The mod in question is almost a crazy and pathetic as you are.

Be a ****ing man and tell who you really are. No, it's easier to hide and pretend to be me. You are a ****ing joke.

What are you going to do?

Ban the other 3 Kleck's?

No, as soon as he starts his incessant begging for a modship there will no confusion.

No, as soon as he starts his incessant begging for a modship there will no confusion.

I have no interest in being a mod here. If I was I couldn't abuse you like the pathetic bitch you are.

Real cool, get banned on one site and try to fool people on the other site with a screenname that's similar to mine.

It is so ****ing sad and hysterical to me that you are this obsessed with me you ****ing fool.

The mod in question is almost a crazy and pathetic as you are.

Be a ****ing man and tell who you really are. No, it's easier to hide and pretend to be me. You are a ****ing joke.

Everyone knows who I am already doosh face.

And you haven't addressed how you put someone's PMs out in public. No response? Real honorable things to do.

Better than being the pathetic loser who came on here pretending to be me after I banned your ass. Sorry I haven't updated the blog recently so you could spam that too you pathetic troll.

I see you 2 have met. no need for any soppy introductions I guess

I have no interest in being a mod here. If I was I couldn't abuse you like the pathetic bitch you are.

Real cool, get banned on one site and try to fool people on the other site with a screenname that's similar to mine.

It is so ****ing sad and hysterical to me that you are this obsessed with me you ****ing fool.

The funny part was all the PMs I got. Some were REAL interesting but I would never post them. Only a RAT would do that.

I've addressed it 10 times ****head. Not my fault you can't read you pathetic fag.

Ahhh the real Kleck comes out! Your all class.

The funny part was all the PMs I got. Some were REAL interesting but I would never post them. Only a RAT would do that.

Yeah, G-d forbid I attempt to be fair and warn a poster for being a ****ing idiot constantly. How many chances did I give you? 10,000 or more? I let you get away with **** over there I banned people for permanently you ungrateful schmuck. Did I ever come close to being as insane as Hammer? Not by a long shot.

Yeah, G-d forbid I attempt to be fair and warn a poster for being a ****ing idiot constantly. How many chances did I give you? 10,000 or more? I let you get away with **** over there I banned people for permanently you ungrateful schmuck. Did I ever physically threaten you?

No you just banned me like a little girl and ran away. I'd give you more credit if you manned up.

Archived