Late Nite Crew thread

Smizzy

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest KleckoIsAwesome (aka FF2)
Forever you must post under the name "Kleckoisawesome" and while you disagree and indeed hate Klecko, by name you will forever be bound to kleckos "aweseomeness". If that is indeed, a reall thing.

On the contrary...I DO think Klecko is Awesome!!!! Always have.

Guest KleckoIsAwesome (aka FF2)
Forever you must post under the name "Kleckoisawesome" and while you disagree and indeed hate Klecko, by name you will forever be bound to kleckos "aweseomeness". If that is indeed, a reall thing.

If I give you $55 will you change it?

JI seems so bland and lifeless now. Poor Paulie, he's a good dude. Sooth is very poopish though, can't blame anyone but him.

If you want my honest opinion, Paulie won't make the full switch and still defends JI and sooth because he wants to be a mod. No matter what kind of escuse he comes up with, that is the real reason. Too bad because i liked Paulie too.

If you want my honest opinion, Paulie won't make the full switch and still defends JI and sooth because he wants to be a mod. No matter what kind of escuse he comes up with, that is the real reason. Too bad because i liked Paulie too.

Hmmm, I really don't think that's it. Hate to see him not be friends with EY over an internetz coup though. Life's too short for lame ish like that.

he's not going to be a mod....nor does he want to.

if paulie becomes a mod, i'm surprised.

Somewhere, somehow, somebody must have

Kicked you around some

Tell me why you wanna lay there,

Revel in your abandon

Honey, it dont make no difference to me

Baby, everybodys had to fight to be free

You see, you dont have to live like a refugee

No baby, you dont have to live like a refugee

I saw Petty in concert not too long ago. He was really good.

dont recall the moniker...

did being a mod go to his head??

Is he the Dinobot of JI?

nah not at all like dino. green jets & ham? a real passionate poster whom I always found entertaining. he posts here I think.

apparently he's gone all squirrely since becoming a mod & I think sooth also bestowed blogging rights upon him which maybe increased a little headswell but i don't know

nah not at all like dino. green jets & ham? a real passionate poster whom I always found entertaining. he posts here I think.

apparently he's gone all squirrely since becoming a mod & I think sooth also bestowed blogging rights upon him which maybe increased a little headswell but i don't know

You need "rights" to blog? I thought that was the ass-end of the writing world. Isn't the whole purpose that any monkey can be published?

Archived