Late Nite Crew thread

Smizzy

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

South, Green Jets was an excellent poster on the football forum. Really knew his stuff. Definitely wasn't as open to ideas in the political forum, but usually kept within the 'loose' rules. But, apprantly by the evidence, went sideways one day.

Perhaps there was an accident we did not hear about....

South, Green Jets was an excellent poster on the football forum. Really knew his stuff. Definitely wasn't as open to ideas in the political forum, but usually kept within the 'loose' rules. But, apprantly by the evidence, went sideways one day.

I think the incident in question was obsession with Sarah Palin

he went insane, totally insane...

to me, the pinnacle was how he would bring his fight into numerous threads and bait people into insulting him, then banning them.

He went out of control.

I thought that all got settled a week or so ago, but obviously it didn't.

Also, I think his tone in the politics forum carried over to the landing strip. He must have posted 40 times in one thread how no one understood why we should be upset at the Jets loss to New England.

to me, the pinnacle was how he would bring his fight into numerous threads and bait people into insulting him, then banning them.

He went out of control.

Also, I think his tone in the politics forum carried over to the landing strip. He must have posted 40 times in one thread how no one understood why we should be upset at the Jets loss to New England.

Yeah, I remember that. Things would run smooth in the Political forum, then GJ would come over, start going off, and then when someone said something to him, he would ban them. Warfish always had things in control, and closed a few threads that got stupid.

Then sooth came over that one time a few weeks ago and said he was going to shut it down. The problem was never the group, it always seemed to be when GJ came over and started the stuff he did....

I think the incident in question was obsession with Sarah Palin

It was almost like he was Sackdance99 about religion....it was almost like Bernie really didn't believe what he spouted because he was so over-the-top. I thought it was a gag when he kept going on and defending Palin like he did....but I guess I was wrong...

He went out of control.

I used to have a lot of respect for GJ&H, but he went downhill fast after he became mod. Between his ridiculous political threads and his epic blowhard football posts (made all pretty with the use of different fonts, colors, italics, and bold letters), the guy was in severe need of attention. The revealing of his PMs to Kleck was the final straw.

great show.

I can't get enough of it. It really makes me re-think things, sometimes when he kills a really bad dude or something I can feel myself cheering him on.... but the bottom line is the guy is a serial killer. I love shows and stuff like this, makes you question things. Glad someone else enjoys it

Does anyone here watch the show "Dexter"?

I'm watching the second season. I love it. Kinda pushes and questions your moral boundaries.

I suck with shows...

I didn't start watching Entourage until this summer and had to catch up with the repeats..and I am just now watching Lost for the first time thanks to the sci-fi re-airs..

so, I will check out Dexter in like five years

i only caught it when it was on network TV.. great show though -almost makes me want to order showtime

I caught it on network tv as well and my wife's co-worker lent her the second season. Honestly if you have netflix rent it. It's really good, I'd recommend it.

If you're into reading the books are good too.

EY what are you working on these days?

I'm in between the baseball show, and a PBS web series that starts early next month.

So, I'm working on a back up plan, and studying for the LSATs. I don't know if I'll ever use the score, but it's good for 5 years and I can use it whenever/if ever I need it. Freelance lifestyle is tough, but I don't have to tell you that man.

Archived