Late Nite Crew thread

Smizzy

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
do you know what would kick the mafia game's ass?

A game where all the JI personalities signed on to each others accounts to post, and we had to guess who was who...

That would be funny as hell.

But I fear we'd do irreparable damage to one another.

They're really going balls to the wall over there, unbanning posters hand over fist. Some good, so really not so good.

But just something to consider for the powers that be over here, but they unbanned kobe24jets. Just a little something you may want to think about. Wouldn't want to be one-upped, would you? ;)

They're really going balls to the wall over there, unbanning posters hand over fist. Some good, so really not so good.

But just something to consider for the powers that be over here, but they unbanned kobe24jets. Just a little something you may want to think about. Wouldn't want to be one-upped, would you? ;)

Soot unbanned Tom Shane so nothing surprises me.

And let me take a guess. sooth knows nothing about all this, right?

:rl:

Buzz and I didn't ban that many people.

The vast majority of our perma-bans were spammers.

I hope they're not unbanning the spammers! :eek:

makes no sense....unreal....so people come in here and "tell" on people to the other site...

crazy....does the reverse happen as well....

Just thank God when you go to sleep tonight, Sooth doesn't know your phone number because he would be calling you up.

I'm not kidding, neither.

:lol:

Buzz and I didn't ban that many people.

The vast majority of our perma-bans were spammers.

I hope they're not unbanning the spammers! :eek:

Some are being deservedly unbanned, others are completely inexplicable ban removals. There's one in particular that is just astonishing. Considering that I'm still posting on both sites, I don't even want to mention it by name here in fear that I'll be revealing information that is not already known and thus inadvertently causing myself more pain.

makes no sense....unreal....so people come in here and "tell" on people to the other site...

crazy....does the reverse happen as well....

Nah, very few people get banned over here and we don't mind jokes about the site. The funnier, the better. I'd think less of the guy who told Max or another mod about it. We don't care too much.

You have the all clear to go badmouth us on JI. :)

Nah, very few people get banned over here and we don't mind jokes about the site. The funnier, the better. I'd think less of the guy who told Max or another mod about it. We don't care too much.

You have the all clear to go badmouth us on JI. :)

Any publicity is good publicity.

\:D/

Some are being deservedly unbanned, others are completely inexplicable ban removals. There's one in particular that is just astonishing. Considering that I'm still posting on both sites, I don't even want to mention it by name here in fear that I'll be revealing information that is not already known and thus inadvertently causing myself more pain.

hi Bleedin Green doodles. i was banned for no reason at all in January 2007 by Sean Soothsayer Deegan. all i did was ask why he wanted me to stop saying the word mate, he gave no answer, and i said, your silence indicates im right. he wouldnt have banned me, other than when i PMd him that last time and said his silence indicated i was right. how about that for getting banned unfairly? then i got banned here about 30 times, and ive been banned from JI since about 30 times. its all a big conspiracy. im going to form jetfan16.com, and only Kobe, and Ikeyman3 are welcome, and Vinny.

hi Bleedin Green doodles. i was banned for no reason at all in January 2007 by Sean Soothsayer Deegan. all i did was ask why he wanted me to stop saying the word mate, he gave no answer, and i said, your silence indicates im right. he wouldnt have banned me, other than when i PMd him that last time and said his silence indicated i was right. how about that for getting banned unfairly? then i got banned here about 30 times, and ive been banned from JI since about 30 times. its all a big conspiracy. im going to form jetfan16.com, and only Kobe, and Ikeyman3 are welcome, and Vinny.

and yes, for those of you wondering, my name is an acronym for "Randy The Fly."

well...lets say someone called me an *******.....and nothing I wrote could have been taken as offensive...maybe just the fact that I posted here was enough

He called you an *sshole?

He didn't at least try to character assassinate people over here first?

"Bubba, those guys are just bitter. You're better than that. Bubba."

Given the new username I'm going to go out on a limb here and say you've been banned from JN a number of times as well?

And wtf, that old never-was Vinny is invited and I'm not? That's cold 16, real cold.

Archived