Late Nite Crew thread

Smizzy

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Maybe the figure the additional drama will jack up post counts to make up for all the posts deleted the last few days....

Personally I think the best course of action is to ignore the other site, remove JI from the title of this thread and stop making any reference to that site.

Let them do their thing and let us do our thing.

Maybe you should adopt my name. You're right Bergen. Way to be all responsible and logical...jerk :)

I tried to be a pacifist when I was on the other side of the fence when this site started... obviously I am going to do the same thing now that I am on this side of the fence. ;)

Personally I think the best course of action is to ignore the other site, remove JI from the title of this thread and stop making any reference to that site.

Let them do their thing and let us do our thing.

You've been coming up with excellent points, Bergen. :)

Done

So I guess I really was wasting my time watching the Broncos/Pats game last night. What the hell. Seriously, do I have to read all posts? Can someone summaries what has gone down in the last 24 hours in 140 characters or less please?

So I guess I really was wasting my time watching the Broncos/Pats game last night. What the hell. Seriously, do I have to read all posts? Can someone summaries what has gone down in the last 24 hours in 140 characters or less please?

What's up, Kate? The summary would be like War & Peace and about as long.

people got in a fight, people took sides, people got mad, people took off

am I close?

What's up!

Well, that's very modlike. :rolleyes:

well, here is the deal....I have been bouncing between both sites, and a lot is being said about posters on both sides..

Maybe Bergen is right, and everyone should just move forward and not pay any attention to the ramifications of the weekend and instead enjoy the fact that so many people are here because of a genuine admiration for interacting with the few people who really felt they had to leave.

well, here is the deal....I have been bouncing between both sites, and a lot is being said about posters on both sides..

Maybe Bergen is right, and everyone should just move forward and not pay any attention to the ramifications of the weekend and instead enjoy the fact that so many people are here because of a genuine admiration for interacting with the few people who really felt they had to leave.

Easy for you to say. You're not getting PMs from people left and right telling you what's being said over there about you.

+Ham is off his rocker. Now you're set.

I knew I forgot something....

my favorite Ham moment..

"If you are calling me a liar, just do it, don't beat around the bush, be a man."

"I think you are a liar"

"You're banned for a personal attack."

good times

What's up, Kate? The summary would be like War & Peace and about as long.

"That is what just absolutely floors me. There are quite a few people whose loyalty shifts with the wind and whose memories are very, very short.

I enjoy posting with several people over there but some of those folks seem like completely different people now that they've left. Whatever!"

Just wondering what you meant by that. Thanks.

Easy for you to say. You're not getting PMs from people left and right telling you what's being said over there about you.

yeah,. it is easy for me to say, but it is also the best thing to do....

unless you enjoy the news, then....I would say have fun while it lasts....

I knew I forgot something....

my favorite Ham moment..

"If you are calling me a liar, just do it, don't beat around the bush, be a man."

"I think you are a liar"

"You're banned for a personal attack."

good times

I remember that, absolutely ridiculous.

And like I just told you Frank, you're not the one who is being defamed and you're not the one whose charachter is being assassinated.

Everything I posted was 100% true. They are acting like children who got their puppy taken away apparently.

wait a minute....

are you the puppy or the guy who took the puppy away..

analogies make my head hurt

Archived