Late Nite Crew thread

Smizzy

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I can understand why there may be some resentment between a few select posters...but the crazy Salem-like witch hunts for anyone who "defects" are too extreme.

I feel as though people get comfortable posting on one site, and they feel like they build relationships with the other posters and start to feel a sense of ownership for it all.

I don't know, I guess I like being a little fish in the ocean rather than a big fish in the bowl.

I agree and I think that the major reason people stay in one place is because of the friendships that are made. That is what makes these sites so much fun.

But people do have their own right to choose where they want to post. They should not receive grief over it.

True story: One time Eric Barton posted here that he had a fake name on JI. Sooth banned the guy (who was real) on JI. Barton was lying. :rl:

Now there are the good old days.

Factions split between Penny2Coles' Late Nite Thread and BP's African Cam thread.

Good times!

\:D/

My thread was still the highest rated (with over 45 posters voting) in the entire history of JI. whatever that means. :lol:

Ha ha ha...for the record I never officially said I was leaving the other place...but to be honest, I really like a lot of the features on this site better.

I hope I wont get treated any differently here if I post there, there are some good friends over there I'd still like to keep in touch with, but my funny pic thread over there may have run its course....a thankless job, really...LOL....

:character0053:

We won't give you a hard time for posting in both places. Chances are we wouldn't even know. Well BP would he is creepy like that. The rest of us, not so much.

I agree and I think that the major reason people stay in one place is because of the friendships that are made. That is what makes these sites so much fun.

But people do have their own right to choose where they want to post. They should not receive grief over it.

True story: One time Eric Barton posted here that he had a fake name on JI. Sooth banned the guy (who was real) on JI. Barton was lying. :rl:

Sooth banned Eric Barton? :eek:

Sooth banned Eric Barton? :eek:

No, the poster ''Barton'' aka ''KoolJet'' was just casually posting here that his alias was ''Jonathanvilma51'' over at JI. he was lying, but sooth still banned poor jonathanvilma51 for hearsay .

:rl:

Here is what happened:

Everyone on both sites was getting along fine. Then this girl came to NJ for a game and stopped by the wrong tailgate. She decided hanging out with Tony Siragusa was more important than meeting a powerful Webmaster.

Anyhow, said Webmaster has been cranky ever since. Some say he never recovered from that day and has been banning people ever since.

If you listen very closely some say you can here him crying late at night.

:-P

Oh man! Please don't tell anyone that my chosing free bbq and beer has altered life as we know it. (Especially, Pauliec, he may never forgive me.) For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction. Man, it was good bbq.

Archived