Late Nite Crew thread

Smizzy

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Newsies is on, I got no chance at falling asleep before thats over. I know I'm a fag, but for some reason whenever its on I have to watch the whole thing. Lucky for me I always catch it at obscure hours of morning.

Carpe Diem

Yes homo.

Giving a guy who is trying to sell tickets due to financial hardship a hard time is now considering "owning"? Man, teh Internetz standards have gone way down.

I agree, I think the ownage meter has to remain at a higher level. This is what I would consider acceptable.

Hey guys some of you are banned, some of you are no longer moderators.

I am banned? I am no longer a moderator?

Yes, bye guys.

Okay. {Exits stage left along with 4,543 of their best message board friends}.

I agree, I think the ownage meter has to remain at a higher level. This is what I would consider acceptable.

Hey guys some of you are banned, some of you are no longer moderators.

I am banned? I am no longer a moderator?

Yes, bye guys.

Okay. {Exits stage left along with 4,543 of their best message board friends}.

:cheers:

The reverse does not happen. There is really nothing worse that you can say about us that we don't already say to ourselves.

We take the approach that we don't "OWN" posters. People have free will and will choose to post where they feel most comfortable. JetNation isn't for everyone and we respect that.

Crazy concept I know.

Really??? Now you tell me?? I'm outta here.

So I came across this crazy new-fangled "rep" thing all you kids are talking about and I have a question to ask. When looking at my profile and seeing the posts I got "rep" for, how come for some of them the little box next to it is lit up green, and for others it is not? I don't get it.

Those users who don't have their rep enabled are Grey,so when they rep you...you don't get a green box

So I came across this crazy new-fangled "rep" thing all you kids are talking about and I have a question to ask. When looking at my profile and seeing the posts I got "rep" for, how come for some of them the little box next to it is lit up green, and for others it is not? I don't get it.

Evidently my rep has not preceded me. Guess they don't have that kind of bandwidth.

Archived